I need a new head unit

Pioneer DEH-X8800BHS. Has alot of great features: Source level adjust, network mode, great eq and much more. Five Star Car Audio on YouTube has a review and rundown of the unit. It's worth watching. Maby it was good timing but I got the dash kit, harness and radio for $125 and free shipping from Crutchfield.

1 hour ago, n8ball2013 said:

My truck doesn't really have many windows available to it. I need something that won't self destruct at 155 plus. 

got ya, maybe a digital source only (ipod n shit), no built in amp, type thing?  less parts, less to go wrong right?  i dont really know, i havent even experienced 155+, I dont even know if i'd hold up :(

Alpine 164bt, it can be ran active the slopes are not that great, or can be ran like a normal deck front and rear.i really like the alpine tuneit app .Easier to adjust the EQ and slopes time alignment ..I tried the Kenwood 998 .I wasn't thrilled maybe cause I'm not much on Kenwood really wanted to like it.

^ this.. I have the Alpine CDE-HD149bt

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'm running a jvc kdr975bts. Does all what you want I think. Even does band pass for mids. Cover slope is limited to 6 and 12db though. Clean to 34/35 volume

Edit: the face plate is removable but does not fold down. Not sure if that will help with the vibrations though.

If I was doing another alpine the 164 and 149 are on my list with leaning towards the 149

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Because I'm not a fan of pioneer. Never have been never will be 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived