He is a politician (some of you are blind to that fact) and is nuts at the same time.

Big baby trying to change the subject. He's been wrong so far. 

Trump hasn't told the truth about anything yet so the motivation is likely bull shit.

I am not convinced there were Chem weapons.j Why did the first responders and "clean up folk" not use any CPOG? Not even gloves in those "pictures and vids". 

If the chemical weapons turn out to be unverifiable then, well, will trumpetts call him on it or will it be more excuses like THEY had something to lose.

Obama never got this much help from excuse makers. Blows my mind how Conservatives and so called nationalists are into this intervention 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some type of chemical attacked happened, thats a fact, the real question here is who did it.

This attack came right after trump said that the syrian people should decided who their leader should be.

Which to me meant that they weren't going to target government forces, and then all of the sudden there is another gas attack.

Its already pretty much been proven that the rebels were the ones doing the gas attacks a few years back and not the syrian goverment, i wouldnt be surpirsed if it was the rebels again because this surely benefits them now that the us has attacked the syrian government.

The only player im worried about in all of it is russia, they are not happy, yes they were warned that the strikes were going to happen but that doesn't mean that wont retaliate.

War with russia is becoming more and more certain evwry day and thats no good for any of us, or amy other person on earth.

Gas and oil prices shot up over night too, that tells me that the powers that be already know wants coming.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

And North Korea will surely jump on board with Russia,... 

I heard a Russian battle ship is steaming it's balls off towards the two destroyers as we speak. 

I doubt shits gonna go down, but,.. I'll smoke an extra joint tonight just in case. 

Syria claimed that the rebels had the gas and their air strike caused it to explode. The problem with that is the rebels would have had to store it mixed instead of in its separated form. 

This is whole thing is not going to be good. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1 hour ago, Kyblack76 said:

And North Korea will surely jump on board with Russia,... 

I heard a Russian battle ship is steaming it's balls off towards the two destroyers as we speak. 

I doubt shits gonna go down, but,.. I'll smoke an extra joint tonight just in case. 

I'm not worried about a navy that has to keep two tug boats with it's "strike group" at all times because their ships can't stay running. it was a laugh to see to say the least :p 

Agreed. North Korea is a bug but Russia is not. We've also had & years of declining military tech. We aren't ready for a war like this

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

1 hour ago, reedal said:

I'm not worried about a navy that has to keep two tug boats with it's "strike group" at all times because their ships can't stay running. it was a laugh to see to say the least :p 

Did our navy not just have multiple break downs on the littoral combat ships and at least one breakdown on that new multi billion dollar stealth destroyer?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Airborne, you seem to be an extremist in your views. Which is your right. But your posts are always so off the wall compared others. But what ever, this conflict could get serious and will be interesting to watch unfold. 

Archived