Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Jump to content
 
 

meade916

2015 Cadillac Escalade Armageddon Twin Turbo install - Going in for MORE Horses! 1,000hp Engine Upgrade 3/14/18

Recommended Posts

On 3/5/2018 at 6:00 PM, Ron36 said:

Stock trans still or at least shift kit , how about front axles , rear diff and axles , drive shaft , I’m so confused on this ,I love the power but don’t understand how you get it to the wheels. I work on Tahoe’s everyday and they can’t handle there 300hp motors without having problems I’m just scared for you. Hope it halls ass and Im completely wrong .Dont want to sound like an ass but I can’t tell you how many front diffs I’ve replaced on stock motors.

How many of those have you replaced on 2015 and up Escalades? From what i have been told by people that have more experience than i do, my tranny is a good one. If it breaks. Ill fix it. with better parts.

My Tahoe also broke the tranny and the rear end at 100,000 miles. It's a 2001.  I replaced them with better parts and they never broke again.  If this breaks. I guess i will fix it. Just like anything else with better parts.  One thing at a time. Can't do it all at once unless you wanna bust me off some blank checks LOL :D

 

 

  • Like (+1 Rep) 3



Webp.net-gifmaker_7_.gif

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

Follow my Tweet (Twiiter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

Highest OFFICIAL SPL scores (at shows, on the TermLab)

DBDRAG - 156.5

Usaci - 157.4

Usaci Streetbeat - 155.2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve replaced a lot of front diff’s , I just think with that much power u need solid axles , I could be completely wrong I’m not into horsepower but love seeing this build , I’m not a GM fan but still appreciate nice vehicles and the work it takes to get from start to finish.


3 Sundown SA-10's D4 ohm

American Bass VFL 120.1 Running at .6 ohms

250amp alternator

Mids all Alpine type R 's 2 set's of 6.5 components and 1 set of 6x8's 

3 Rockford PBR's 300x2

6 Kinetic batteries

F150 Supercrew 2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Most of the parts are listed here...although there is some stuff that we added on after this. Oh and it is on all 4's and FINISHED! Waiting to find out when is a good time to fly out for dyno testing :D

0E327968-5D34-45BF-993D-383F8D89B33D.jpeg

  • Like (+1 Rep) 1



Webp.net-gifmaker_7_.gif

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

Follow my Tweet (Twiiter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

Highest OFFICIAL SPL scores (at shows, on the TermLab)

DBDRAG - 156.5

Usaci - 157.4

Usaci Streetbeat - 155.2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that Escaladed quickly ?

  • Like (+1 Rep) 3
  • Haha (+1 Rep) 1

'07 Ford Ranger - Soundman SS | iStreamer | AudioControl | Sundown Audio | Stereo Integrity | Mechman | Northstar

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing makes my 13' GT500 nervous, lol


2007 Chevy Tahoe

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2018 at 4:05 PM, meade916 said:

How many of those have you replaced on 2015 and up Escalades? From what i have been told by people that have more experience than i do, my tranny is a good one. If it breaks. Ill fix it. with better parts.

My Tahoe also broke the tranny and the rear end at 100,000 miles. It's a 2001.  I replaced them with better parts and they never broke again.  If this breaks. I guess i will fix it. Just like anything else with better parts.  One thing at a time. Can't do it all at once unless you wanna bust me off some blank checks LOL :D

 

 

People don't know shit about these k2 vehicles   14-18  gm truck suvs meaning ron36.   The rear axles are a 12b 9 5/8 ring gear.  Shit ain't gonna break.  As for the 8l90e trans you have.  The only thing you can really do to them right now is billet internals and a higher stall.  Which I wouldn't do until it breaks.   I'l give it to gm for these vehicles.  They did a great job making everything bigger unlike the older models.   

Drive it like you stole it till it breaks.  Then fix what breaks.  But until then. Enjoy it 

  • Like (+1 Rep) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched a couple of your IG video's Steve, The Caddy looks sick lighting them up like that!

The end of trip didn't sound to good, that fucking sucks! Hope you're able to get the pro back man. It was at the airport so even a staff member there might have snagged it.

 


'07 Ford Ranger - Soundman SS | iStreamer | AudioControl | Sundown Audio | Stereo Integrity | Mechman | Northstar

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ToNasty said:

People don't know shit about these k2 vehicles   14-18  gm truck suvs meaning ron36.   The rear axles are a 12b 9 5/8 ring gear.  Shit ain't gonna break.  As for the 8l90e trans you have.  The only thing you can really do to them right now is billet internals and a higher stall.  Which I wouldn't do until it breaks.   I'l give it to gm for these vehicles.  They did a great job making everything bigger unlike the older models.   

Drive it like you stole it till it breaks.  Then fix what breaks.  But until then. Enjoy it 

EXACTLY.  You said it better than i could.  Everyone is an expert but the people that actually know about MY vehicle have said the exact same thing almost to the T you just said.




Webp.net-gifmaker_7_.gif

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

Follow my Tweet (Twiiter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

Highest OFFICIAL SPL scores (at shows, on the TermLab)

DBDRAG - 156.5

Usaci - 157.4

Usaci Streetbeat - 155.2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Markous said:

Just watched a couple of your IG video's Steve, The Caddy looks sick lighting them up like that!

The end of trip didn't sound to good, that fucking sucks! Hope you're able to get the pro back man. It was at the airport so even a staff member there might have snagged it.

 

Thanks man! I actually did get a call and the Airport found it! It's being 2nd day'd back to me now! i am so stoked!!

 

  • Like (+1 Rep) 3



Webp.net-gifmaker_7_.gif

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SMD-Steve-Meade-Designs-OFFICIAL-Fan-Page/207890963429

Follow my Tweet (Twiiter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My Instagram
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

Highest OFFICIAL SPL scores (at shows, on the TermLab)

DBDRAG - 156.5

Usaci - 157.4

Usaci Streetbeat - 155.2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, meade916 said:

Thanks man! I actually did get a call and the Airport found it! It's being 2nd day'd back to me now! i am so stoked!!

 

That's awesome news! I'd be sofa king choked if it had happened to me.


'07 Ford Ranger - Soundman SS | iStreamer | AudioControl | Sundown Audio | Stereo Integrity | Mechman | Northstar

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...