Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Shok Industries Titan Subwoofers... Free???


abdc

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is this for real?

Shok Industries Titan Series subwoofers for free?

Does anybody know if these guys are going out of business or something?

I sent them a memo but so far no response...

 

For forum.png

Posted

If it seems too good to be true.........

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Right?  I mean isn't Shok one of the premier boutique brands?

Since they didn't response to my support ticket... I bought one.  See if that gets their attention.

I'll let you know what happens.

Posted

my guess would be they're updating the site

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

That's my guess too, butt fuck it, i ordered anyway, see what they say haha

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Odd. I ordered some stuff. 

 

Last time I hesitated, some dude got six ~$600 phones from Amazon. v6's or something. I literally only ordered an hour after he did. .02/pc. Mine got canceled, his showed up. I knew about it like, two hours before he ordered but though it would just be a waste of time.

Was pretty salty desu

Posted
35 minutes ago, bmwking said:

just bought 4 subs, 5 min later got the cancellation :(

LOLLL

A valuable lesson was learned at Shok Industries today

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 466 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...