Second Skin Audio

You could look into CT sounds Tropo line (450w - $109), or the Strato line (800w - $139 on sale currently).

I have seen people have good success with the HDS3 line as well, the one you mentioned.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

The new hds3 design looks weak af if u ask me. Skar has the vvx 12 and the ddx 12 that both fit what your looking for. Lots of options really. 

Sundown E series, Alpine Type S, for a few buck more Fi Alpha series.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Fi Alpha $159

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

19 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

The new hds3 design looks weak af if u ask me. Skar has the vvx 12 and the ddx 12 that both fit what your looking for. Lots of options really. 

What's so weak about it? Different basket design and bigger magnet than the old one.

Op can also take a look at the Alphard Machete M12 Sport. Only 159$

Say wat u want a stamped steel basket will always look flimsy and cheap to me. Just a real basic off the shelf parts cheap woofer to me. Have u seen the old hds3 woofers? They shit all over the new style imo.

5 hours ago, mathewyocham said:

Say wat u want a stamped steel basket will always look flimsy and cheap to me. Just a real basic off the shelf parts cheap woofer to me. Have u seen the old hds3 woofers? They shit all over the new style imo.

The basket will be in the box, doesn't matter what it looks like. What matters is the sound.

Its not just about that. Its the quality of it. The slight things they changed to "make it better" dont matter. Youd never hear the difference. But u can see the build quality go down alot with the new line. That video doesnt have any comparison of the 2 woofers in terms of quality. Hell they didnt even show a pic of the old style or do a side by side. At the end of the day buy what u want. Just imo i think theres better out there for a lil more on the price tag.

Archived