Ron36 Posted October 4, 2019 Report Posted October 4, 2019 Can we get an ass shot of that sub? 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
will77530 Posted October 4, 2019 Report Posted October 4, 2019 25 minutes ago, Ron36 said: Can we get an ass shot of that sub? That would be a negative rubber ducky literally took me years for him to get this
Ron36 Posted October 4, 2019 Report Posted October 4, 2019 What about depth , shallow sub ? 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
ToNasty Posted October 4, 2019 Author Report Posted October 4, 2019 8 minutes ago, Ron36 said: What about depth , shallow sub ? 6" deep or so. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted October 13, 2019 Author Report Posted October 13, 2019 More work coming from @will77530 soon ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
will77530 Posted October 13, 2019 Report Posted October 13, 2019 Soon is quite a fucking exaggeration isn’t it maybe sometime in 2020
ToNasty Posted October 21, 2019 Author Report Posted October 21, 2019 Blame will for taking so long ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2019 Author Report Posted October 24, 2019 I got the layout good enough I think. Tomorow I take apart my old amp rack. Reuse the bottom mount and put this on. carper for it Is also on the way. But I think I like it YES I KNOW THE MIDDLE AMP DOESNT MATCH. ITS GOING TO TRU TO BE UOGRADED AND RECASED ADTER I GET THE RACK DONE ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
R3nOSlaPP Posted October 24, 2019 Report Posted October 24, 2019 looks great man Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.