Jump to content

Tonastys 2016 Silverado regular cab


Recommended Posts

Posted
4 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

So I found out i have some major health issues and i myself will not be finishing the truck.  I am in talks with Bing and simplicity in sound to finish it off for me 

Text me

Posted

Damn man I'm sorry to hear that I hope it's something you can recover from quickly. I love seeing your builds.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Nice to hear man.  How is your health today?  I hope your getting better.  Look forward to seeing the finished product.  Take care of yourself.

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Fuck I was hoping that wasn't him sad day. 

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7538 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...