Sonic Electronix

lol i dont ingore the people i piss off, i give them the fuck you look rite on back when they pass :lol:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

most of the time i ignore them. but if im about to approach a red light i creep up on them and look at them for a second, and either get a mean mug or a head bop

2000 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner SR5

(6) Boston 6 1/2's

(4) Boston SPG555

(2) Rockford Fosgate T1000

(1) Rockford Fosgate T400

truck1.jpg

I only bump at traffic lights when someone else thinks they have a system. Its soo much fun rolling in silent and just BAM!!!! NUT ALL OVER THERE SORRY ASS SYSTEM!!!!!!

+1

Especially all over the donks with 38million inch rims.

No bumping in my neighborhood.

I hit the kill switch when passing by a church.

Hit the kill switch whenever I see da Po-Po.

only times I ever turn it down are past my town's cemetery and when I see a cop.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

anyone want to admit of being an asshole and BUMP on the elderly? :-/

I did yesterday they was walking through my works parking lot as I was turing in (had to get my hours) and crept up on em and rolled into the volume full tilt they both jumped lol. I guess i'm ignorant.

I don't bump when I go by the local police station... I pretty much only play loud when I want to show off or when no one is around at all... and I try not to be a nuisance the rest of the time...

Oh and if I pull up to a stop light beside someone who is bumpin', I'll turn it up a little to get their attention.

Heck yeh...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ehh its usually when i drive by churches wether in or out...im not religious its just out of respect and in residental areas...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

If somebody is driving slow in front of me, I let them know I'm behind them. If they cause me to get stopped at a red light and they're still in front of me, I'll shake their mirrors a bit. Otherwise, I keep it down at the lights since most people don't deserve the abuse. Most neighborhoods I'll keep it down but for people that choose to live on main roads or highways.... oh well. Churches and schools, I'm usually pretty respectful until I get caught up in their clusterfuck traffic jams. Pulling into parking lots where I'm going to leave the car, I'm quiet. For the cops, they usually like demos just as much as anyone else.... make friends and be cool with them, might save you a few tickets.

Archived