Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Just stumbled on these heat shrink labels for your speakers


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Joshdashef said:

Just wanted to share something I came across for those who like little touches to their builds. I'm sure theirs other brands that have similar products but these seem cool

IMG_5379__47935.1499445224.1280.1280.JPG

Full kit: http://skyhighcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio-speaker-location-heat-shrink-install-pack/

Tweeters: http://skyhighcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio-tweeter-location-heat-shrink-10-pack/

Speakers: http://skyhighcaraudio.com/sky-high-car-audio-speaker-location-heat-shrink-10-pack/

 

Yeah they’ve been around for a while, I used them before.  Pretty great idea, sky high is awesome

Posted

Didnt know he did custom shit, thats good info Kyle. 

Chevy Sonic Wall (4) 15's on 10k Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209412-2015-chevy-sonicwall4-15s10klithiumlarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

(4) Fi SP4 15's | (2) Ampere 5Ks | Active! | Arc KS600.2 & KS125.2mini | CDT Silk Domes | Silver Flute 8s | 240Ah JY | US Alts

Jeep Wrangler JK (4) 8's in a 4th Order Build Log

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/209841-shadow-2016-jeep-wrangler-jk4th-order4-8sdc-35klarge-case-hairpin-us-alts/

IG @walledsonic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 809 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...