Second Skin Audio

Best Daily Subs

rude340

All of those probably sound great but none of those would be 'SQ' aimed.  If you meant to type 'SPL' then any/all of those would work.  When one asks 'What suchnsuch is best?" the reply from others is usually "Whatever I am using now is the best, because I never make bad decisions and wouldn't admit it if I did.".

Keepin' it real, homey!  ;)

Orion XTR amplifiers

Skar subs

This question is kind of like asking "whats the best color for a car?"  When all know when something looks bad, but whats best is going to depend on what you like.  

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

ive never spent $500 on a sub, but i imagine for an every day one it'd have to have a good variation of toppings to keep my interest day in and day out.  maybe something on an herb bread, italian meats, provolone cheese lettuce, olives, yellow peppers, and a vinaigrette.  simple flavors but good contrasts to keep my taste buds interested. 

that would be my ideal daily sub.

I think Sundown SA’s are great everyday subs for the price or even the new U line.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Best is subjective and will differ from person to person, first thing you want to know is how much power you will be running before you ever choose a sub, after that choice has been made then you'll want to look at subs that meet that power range, and this is where everyone's view on best will differ. All the brands talked about on this forum will do exactly what you want and sound pretty close to any other sub out there, and this is where you pick something you want to try and not something that was recommended to you.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

1 hour ago, Skullz said:

Best is subjective and will differ from person to person, first thing you want to know is how much power you will be running before you ever choose a sub, after that choice has been made then you'll want to look at subs that meet that power range, and this is where everyone's view on best will differ. All the brands talked about on this forum will do exactly what you want and sound pretty close to any other sub out there, and this is where you pick something you want to try and not something that was recommended to you.

this

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU SUGGEST TO USE ? I AM NOT INTO SPL MORE ON THE MUSIC SIDE. JUST BLOOKING FOR A GREAT SOUNDING SUBS WITH GREAT LOWS

15 hours ago, Skullz said:

I HAVE A TARAMPS BASS 12K FOR MY BASS

Archived