Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a chance to get some JL audio equipment ,anything they make car audio,at a very very good price... Damn near give away prices. I was thinking about using their brand new vxi line with the built-in signal processing for the front stage of my navigator build... They make 8 channel amps and some pretty nice multichannel amps... I was thinking of maybe getting a couple 5 channels. Drive some mid bass woofers with 5th Channel. Their stuff is pricey but I can get a pretty big discount... Thoughts?

Posted

Not a hole lot of JL love on this site shits overrated.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

As others have stated overhyped and overpriced equipment but its solid and reliable.

Posted

Go for it.

2010 Accord Sedan

XS D3400R

Clarion HU

Sundown mids and highs

Incriminator amps

Incriminator Lethal Injection 12"

Posted

I figure I can go active with the vxi amps. Their processor is good for up to 5 amps ( even other brands) in your system. I'm hoping to grab a couple I think at these prices

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 969 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...