Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

Father & Son Fun Car Stereo Install 1990 Honda Accord - His First Deck & Door Speakers!

my youngest is now driving so we headed out to Arden Audio and grabbed His First Deck & a pair of B2 audio Door Speakers! Finally the silence is gone but this is just the beginning. It took me a lot longer to edit this video than i thought...i will have pics uploaded here once we really get started! - check out Video 1 of a few to come here >>

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

Nice father/ son project. Thank you for taking the time to meet me and my son last Friday. We enjoyed the tour. 

My very first I installed was some terrible “BOSS” POS, quickly replaced with a nice Pioneer deck. I’ll be using them for all installs from now, unless I’m fitting a Tesla system. 

Man, I'm old. I had a OG kraco unit when i first bought my own vehicle. Escapes me how, or where I got it. I think my grandpa let me rip it out of an old beater he had. Man what a turd, but, I was ecstatic to get it and have it then. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Damn... That clean as hell looking. Can't wait to see the video on how you made it. As always i hardly ever miss a video.