If your going to fuck with the man with a badge and a gun, you will lose.

I guess it's something you learn as you get older :rolleyes:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

knowing how to talk to cops will get you out of alot of shit..........

ps fuck the popo!!

Edited by Pitbullx

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

If your going to fuck with the man with a badge and a gun, you will lose.

I guess it's something you learn as you get older :rolleyes:

lol age dosnt have anything to do with it, i bitch out everytime the other person has a gun/mace/huge angry stick (forgot teh name, lolol) on his waste, something about dieing on the spot is a lil scarry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Now that I think about it more and more, It was late (12am) and I was up since 4am the morning before for work, so I was a little cranky at the time and went off on the cop. Yeah, I only got my car out cause I had cash with me and I was nice to the cops at the P.D.

By the way, It was a State Trooper that hassled me, the city cops are more lenient towards alot of things here.

It was a public street if that was directed towards me at all :D

Angry stick = Nightstick ;)

Derp.

i wouldve been prompt and nice to him, till he rolled my woofer around on the pavement, thats a little uncalled for in my book.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

I think godsmack has issues lol

and solo never let a cop know what your thinking or going to do that way when you pull up 15 years later in the same 11 second cuda and burn a big fat smokey burn out in front of his house while hes mowing his lawn his fat ass drops his cocktail and nearly shits him self :lol:

I think godsmack has issues lol

and solo never let a cop know what your thinking or going to do that way when you pull up 15 years later in the same 11 second cuda and burn a big fat smokey burn out in front of his house while hes mowing his lawn his fat ass drops his cocktail and nearly shits him self :lol:

X2 that would be a great surprise