no one said your stupid. Just very opinionated about almost every aspect of a car for someone who has been on the road for 1 year. When people tell you things that make complete sense and they have the experience to back it up, it usually goes in one ear and out the other.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

no one said your stupid. Just very opinionated about almost every aspect of a car for someone who has been on the road for 1 year. When people tell you things that make complete sense and they have the experience to back it up, it usually goes in one ear and out the other.

to a point it does, when i have facts and real world data to prove that what there saying isnt accurate then i believe im going to go with my opinion...i have been legally driving for 1 year, ill leave it at that.....and just because i didnt have my license didnt mean i wasnt working on trucks and what not....i know what specific things have done with the applications i have put them in, i have ALOT of things i can learn in various sircumstances (sp) and im always willing to learn, i pretty much had a pen and piece of paper goin in my head while i was at your house....but this is something that i am knowledgable about and know things, i dont have 20 years of experience, and if it were anything other than a sct product or a 6.4l diesel i would consult david and str8 and listen to them 100% but i do have experience with these products

i dont wanna sound like a douche but i do know what im talking about in this case

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

he does do it like that. when its completely full he writes down the milage then runs it almost completely empty and figures it out with the milage then.

Let's put some physics into this though. If a 2000 lb 4 cylinder Honda Civic barely gets this kind of mileage, how on earth can a 6000lb 6 cylinder 5.9 liter vehicle do it?

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Let's put some physics into this though. If a 2000 lb 4 cylinder Honda Civic barely gets this kind of mileage, how on earth can a 6000lb 6 cylinder 5.9 liter vehicle do it?

very good point. im just saying what it says on the thing and what he comes up with.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

best advice of the day award goes to..............

x2

Call it a day

They make performance chips for my truck, I thought about getting one since all I do is drive highway and my truck has not nuts to pull itself up hills, in a situation where my truck is so weak it can't go up hills unless you have it shifted down pegged, would I notice an increase in mpg with more power to pull my truck up the hill?

One more question. I have wondered this for a while, lets say i'm going 65 and starting to go up a hill and i'm in 5th gear and with the truck slowing down I give it more gas to (try) to keep it up around 65, would my motor be consuming more fuel then or if I put it in 4th with my foot less on the gas, but the rpm's are higher. Does that make any sense? It makes sense in my head I just can't put it into words.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

x2

Call it a day

They make performance chips for my truck, I thought about getting one since all I do is drive highway and my truck has not nuts to pull itself up hills, in a situation where my truck is so weak it can't go up hills unless you have it shifted down pegged, would I notice an increase in mpg with more power to pull my truck up the hill?

One more question. I have wondered this for a while, lets say i'm going 65 and starting to go up a hill and i'm in 5th gear and with the truck slowing down I give it more gas to (try) to keep it up around 65, would my motor be consuming more fuel then or if I put it in 4th with my foot less on the gas, but the rpm's are higher. Does that make any sense? It makes sense in my head I just can't put it into words.

ive wondered that myself. say you floor it in 5th doing 35. is it dumping the normal amount of fuel into it, or at that point is it guzzling fuel?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

i have no reason to give up, im NOT as stupid as people may think i am....i dont have 20 years experience, but i have enough to know what im talking about especially on these 6.4s

When a horse is dead it can't complain as it is being beaten mercilessly.

Its dead man. Stop the brutality. It is just the internet.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

pictures are uploading of my brothers truck so all of you DONT think im a liar, but whatever

matta fact! i've shaved my beard 5x waiting for pics of your bike... LOL

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived