Need A New Hu That Wont Skip While Playing Music!

I was currently using a Panasonic HU (was highend about 2 years ago as I paid 400 for it) however recently it started skipping VERY badly while playing CD's and I, well......Ripped it out from the dash while at a red light, and tossed it in the woods on the side of the road, I was so pissed off at it. Im now using some cheap as JVC HU, but it sounds very good for nearly a 5 year old HU. Looking for a new HU that has HI Volt pre outs, and WONT skip while playing CD's, and really cant afford to spend more then $175-250 on it. Can you help me narrow down my search..... Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Did the old deck skip from subs?

I know we're battling the same issues with some of the older head units we run. I personally use an Ipod now in my cars. Just another idea you might want to think about. Doesn't have to be an ipod just an aux. hook up for a portable media player.

Did the old deck skip from subs?

I know we're battling the same issues with some of the older head units we run. I personally use an Ipod now in my cars. Just another idea you might want to think about. Doesn't have to be an ipod just an aux. hook up for a portable media player.

I agree with the MP3 player thought and they are great for off road runs. You know the kind were your head is bouncing off the roof kinda ride.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

buy a hu with a usb port put all of your music on a memory stick. my pioneer docent skip

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

buy a hu with a usb port put all of your music on a memory stick. my pioneer docent skip

nor does mine or my dads kenwood and his shakes in the dash on some really low songs.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• 2 weeks later...

ive been running the pioneer deh 6000 ub for a few months now and i love the unit, so many adjustments can be made, i pod , usb, blue tooth capable, hd capable , danceing display , i love it like i said , and if youre a cheater in competitions, i found one cat cheating by takeing his comp cd and puting the songs from the cd onto a usb flash drive and hid the drive while competing, and since he had the cd in the player the judge thought he was straight.... because the song he played was on the cd but he was playing from the usb....... and the radio can be had from 200-250

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ive been running the pioneer deh 6000 ub for a few months now and i love the unit, so many adjustments can be made, i pod , usb, blue tooth capable, hd capable , danceing display , i love it like i said , and if youre a cheater in competitions, i found one cat cheating by takeing his comp cd and puting the songs from the cd onto a usb flash drive and hid the drive while competing, and since he had the cd in the player the judge thought he was straight.... because the song he played was on the cd but he was playing from the usb....... and the radio can be had from 200-250

I agree, I also have the 6000ub and it doesn't skip in my ZX3 at all. I'm doing in the mid to upper 140's in the car and the deck takes it all day. I'll know more about the exact score it's taking tomorrow. The built in usb cable is awesome for using a memory stick or ipod with.