What Is Your Biggest Fear?

ocean and heights for sure. i get anxiety like a mofo just seenin certain shit on tv and some movies lol. ocean has too many things in it that can kill ya and i know nothin about em lol

lakes... i mean i swim in them but i always try to keep moving so nothing can touch me lol.. and i dont know about you guys but in some of my dreams im fallin and keep fallin (like off a cliff) and hit the ground and im paralized then something is coming after me and i cant get away, its as if im seeings my own death or something.. i hate those dreams sooo much

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

snakes, losing my dad, Bush being elected again, DEA/FBI, and skunked beer

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i don't i really have any.death eh we all die one day, dark open spaces (i just don't wanna trip on something) , when lights go out and comes back on and flickers just messes with my eyes , incests and stuff lol i used to be, heights a little but i would still go skydiving

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

my fear is if someone from my family or someone i care get kidnapped or something were to happen to them and i witnessed it. like if im with the fam at a mall or something and all of a sudden my mom or sister are missing, hell no. i always have to walk at the end to make sure everyone is ok.

Team Bass-Hz

Archived