I work in the car audio department in Best Buy, and I don't think I am a shit for brains, or someone with little to no knowledge. What you have to remember about Best Buy, or Circuit City is that they aren't meant for serious car audio enthusiasts, but rather for the average joe who just wants to change out what came with his car/what he currently has. Before you lump all of us Best Buy employee's into the useles category, seriously consider where you are. You are in an electronics store that also happens to sell car audio equipment, not a true car stereo shop.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

you can buy stuff from bb or cc but you have to know what your buying.

hell they still have the pioneer d3 for $600 which isint 2 bad.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

um logan they knew enough to sell you some gear, they must not be to stupid.

but seriously lets give the guys at CC and BB a break.

i go there for other stuff and yea they have sold me a few audio things, but just things i needed right away like connectors, i will give them a break becasue they deal with assholes on a daily basis, but that does not give them the right to half ass the installs and what not to make things easier on them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i go there for other stuff and yea they have sold me a few audio things, but just things i needed right away like connectors, i will give them a break becasue they deal with assholes on a daily basis, but that does not give them the right to half ass the installs and what not to make things easier on them

True, half assing installs is shitty, but you should also be pissed at 9 out of 10 car audio shops since I have seen some seriously hacked shit leave well known stereo shops. At least at Best Buy you have a multi million dollar corporation that stands behind their installs, as opposed to some shop that is here one day, and gone the next.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I work in the car audio department in Best Buy, and I don't think I am a shit for brains, or someone with little to no knowledge. What you have to remember about Best Buy, or Circuit City is that they aren't meant for serious car audio enthusiasts, but rather for the average joe who just wants to change out what came with his car/what he currently has. Before you lump all of us Best Buy employee's into the useles category, seriously consider where you are. You are in an electronics store that also happens to sell car audio equipment, not a true car stereo shop.

agreed

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

i go there just for a good laugh, they are completely useless and stupid

Blah blah blah blah...

Your fault for not knowing bad equipment or good equipment, you bought a Shitwood they suggested, hell, they sell ROCKFORD FOSGATE there.

Sorry they don't sell DC or Stetsom. Hell, BestBuy sells some good head-units(Alpine and Pioneer), decent subs (Type-R), and good quality amps (RF).

Srsly.

I'd like to be the "dumbass" working there and you come up being a smartass. :rolleyes:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I used to work at a CC roadshop and Im willing to bet Im not a retard in any aspect of car audio and am probably more knowledgeable than a good majority of this site. dont lump them all together.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.