andym85 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 all in only one problem....i owe him a sub, which he will have be weeks end....256 changes for this to happen, and it had to be me (tear on the surround...damn drill) ports in, back wall in, which still needs paint thats it, then we thru the amps in, took it for a 5 minute listen, too dark to get vids, and i left around 11:00...a nice 12 hour day... i likes me some audio stuff...
poundindak69 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 damn i cant wait to see pics of this . it goin to be like http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
assman Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Looks good,love them little woofers.One thing i would of done was put a few braces from baffle to baffle. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
Xplorer Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 and everyone thought Thewes was youngHey! I'm only 18! I'll get my pics and stuff up today
IH8PunkRok Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 man u guys got hit alot harder than i did wit that storm. i didnt get much rain but the wind was blowin. i love the way that clamshell loox in there. its so awesome good work -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Damn she's looking güd son. One thing I would do is make sure the lengths of each speaker wire to each woofer from the central distribution point are the SAME. I think this will help with PHASING issues. Lookin like a heapin helpin of SD. Yippeee. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
roscoe1129 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Mmmmmm wooooooofersss sexy sexy woooooofersssssss Good job props hurrah you know all the usual..... *Im really not trying to be nonchalant but what can you say that hasnt been said unless you make something up?? FINE UBERGORGEOUMABEAUTIMABADASS! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ptcary Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 That looks awesome! ....and it's gotta be stronger that the glass would have been, too. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
littleitaly1990 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Damn she's looking güd son. One thing I would do is make sure the lengths of each speaker wire to each woofer from the central distribution point are the SAME. I think this will help with PHASING issues. Lookin like a heapin helpin of SD. Yippeee. I never thought of that....is it really important? hmmmm A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I never thought of that....is it really important? hmmmmWell, I was to understand YES....but i have only run a max of 4 DVC subs yet...and I made sure all the wire lengths were as close as possible to avoid any issues.Maybe Randy can shed some light on this or somebody with some high number of subs/multi-woofer setup exp. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.