actually been contemplating on tying myself down to see if i can get out in my sleep haven

Dont do it... there was a 12 year old girl not that far from here who would sleep walk and go outside and end up across town and stuff so they started to tie her down when she went to bed and just last week their house burnt down and they couldnt get to her and she couldnt get herself out because she was tied down, so she ended up burning to death

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

lol when i was like 5 "only time" i ever remember sleepwalking, i pee'd in the garbage can

i used to go in my brothers room and pee on him, alot.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

My oldest daughter ( the one in my sig) she sleepwalks chronically, Shes done everything from try to leave the house in the middle of the night, to strip naked and run through the house in circles.

She doesnt have all her motor skills when shes doing it, shes unable to open the door handles on the doors just fumbles with them, her eyes look alot like shes high, and you really cant wake her up from it. The best her mother and I can do is guide her back to bed because if she does wake she is histerical and crys .

Its a kinda crazy thing imo and i hope for her sake she grows out of it as it must be horrible

To my knowledge I've never really sleep walked.. Just talk in my sleep a lot. My buddy derbies a lot and is always making trips to the store a few miles from his house. He had a dream he was going to get paint. When he woke up at like 3 in the morning he was sitting at a stop sign down the road from his house in his car. I didn't understand it because he never stops at stop signs lol. He swears to this day it happened, and his brother tells us the same. Thank god he started taking his keys out of his car, who knows what could have happened.

now now. cant wait to get the other thing we talked about though :D

ya i told you i wasnt upset, and im not, but i do reserve the right to give you shit about it.....i mean you KNEW we were gonna do the deal and i think i told EVERYONE i was going to RTTI that week. I guess 5 days out of town for me is like most other people dissapearing for a year......oh, and i have a cell phone, u have the number.... and i checked in on the site every day at least once - so i wasnt GONE GONE, just couldnt ship your sub.

again, not mad, but that was dirty.......and i reserve the right to give u shit :D :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My oldest daughter ( the one in my sig) she sleepwalks chronically, Shes done everything from try to leave the house in the middle of the night, to strip naked and run through the house in circles.

She doesnt have all her motor skills when shes doing it, shes unable to open the door handles on the doors just fumbles with them, her eyes look alot like shes high, and you really cant wake her up from it. The best her mother and I can do is guide her back to bed because if she does wake she is histerical and crys .

Its a kinda crazy thing imo and i hope for her sake she grows out of it as it must be horrible

that sucks big time man, i had a friends younger brother who did the same time, around 11 he finally stopped...but he did it for 6 years..hopefully she grows outa it and hope that say in ten years she is not a forum member and sees the bold part...lolol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I got up in the middle of the night, made a penut butter and jelly sandwich, and poured a glass of milk and ate half of it, or so I was told by my mother lol crazy shit

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

i used to have night terrors when i was younger and all my mom would do is comfort me and try to calm me down by saying "its okay" "you're safe" "go back to bed" and such... i dont know if there is a cure per say .. but seeing a shrink or something will probably help with all the stress and in the end may stop you from sleep walking again.. i saw a shrink for a few months in my prime and havent had night terrors since.

i feel sorry for anybody that has night terrors my son is 1 1/2 and he has them at least 3 times a month, it sucks i have read so much on them its not funny. there is really nothing that can be done. there is times when he screams and crys for an hour straight.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i woke up on the front lawn once. in my boxers.. thats all i remember.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i feel sorry for anybody that has night terrors my son is 1 1/2 and he has them at least 3 times a month, it sucks i have read so much on them its not funny. there is really nothing that can be done. there is times when he screams and crys for an hour straight.

they were pretty terrible - i was in 1st grade at the time and i missed 16 days of school because i woudl be afraid to go to sleep at night and i would try to stay awake and be too tired to wake up for school the next morning.

but i found a humorous video on youtube about sleepwalking ... i thought i would make light a serious subject ... hope nobody minds.

heres the link, the youtube embedder never works for me...

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Archived