audiofanaticz Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 damn that CORNER must be turning them out then!! lol j/k manee... how do u do it??? non legal jobs. Lol or other such cash paid jobs. It works out, Im technically making more being unemployeed then when I was employed diecasting harley davidson parts.. Which is pathetic. Its a struggle to keep a steady source of income tho, when some jobs may only last 2 or 3 days. but I havent had a job for a few months now, and was denied unemployment even tho the plant was laying off and what not. So I took the next best thing. Food stamps!! rofl. $178 a month for food which is nice. Not to mention I have no house payment since thats paid off, only bills are cable/internet, cell, utlitites. But dont wait for a company to call you back, thats a big no no!! You gotta call that company and harass them so they know you want the job!
99vic Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 when i was looking for work i called the hell out of every place i put in a app. i called everyday! i figured if they see im that willing to call them everyday it would give them the impression that im serious about work. it worked most of the time try it if you already havent. dont wait on them edit: ^^ beat me to it lol. i type slow but as far as work the wife makes plenty $$ for the family i buy and sell little stuff on craigslist to fund my addiction (car audio) and extra cash. during the day i watch my lil ones REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Forevrbumpn Posted September 19, 2008 Author Report Posted September 19, 2008 i havent worked since march. my wife had to pick up a part time job just to pay for my medical expenses and for my truck. she was already working 100 every 2 weeks 80+overtime. we see each other for maybe a hour every wednesday and thursday. on time of me not being able to work our relationship is suffering bad. i am basically a single dad and am incredibley lonely. people always wonder why i am on the forums so much that is why. That really sucks Reinke, my gf and I, our relationship could be better as is, Iam never in the mood for lovin, because Iam to stressed out, pullin my hair out!! oh wait, I'am bald But she feels like I'am denying her on the attention side, but its just that Iam frustrated, and pretty much depressed, but dont really want to go that far to say that What I have done to cheer me up actually is cook dinners I cant cook for shit, but I have tried like some stir fry, and bean pie (sounds nasty but is so damn good) Corn bread cooked over black beans with kidney beans, with a little bit of corn, and some other things And its cheap and filling to, so poor or not, it works fine This thread wasnt about me, its about anyone who is struggling, I want to hear more stories I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted September 19, 2008 Author Report Posted September 19, 2008 I definitely call places I apply for because gas is so expensive, I concentrate on- online resumes, and applications, and try to keep in contact online/phone I go in person to local places to save gas I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
B Slaps Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I'am still un-employed. Its not that horrible. Ive made some side money to cover the truck payment last month, and gas between interviews But the worst is hearing this, "Everything looks good, we will get back to you in a few days and let you know what we come up with" 1 out of 10 people call back. I was waiting on Home Depots call all day today, nothing. Last night I had a interview for a bouncer job at Lincolns only bar, pay is good enough to just pay for weekly gas, and some lunch, only 3 days a week... I will be called back on that.... I went to a Interview today for electrical assembly, not that bad of pay, but only 1 month-5 weeks of work- Damn Temp job- I still wont find out till Monday. Waiting, waiting, waiting Truck payment is on the 28th, Registration due the same, rent the first Its been 7 weeks now, and its a long 7 weeks I know a few people here have been un-employed for months, but atleast they have un-employment, I was denied, so struggling like a motha-fker Who else is struggling? I may need to get drunk again tonite story of my life right now bro. i havent worked ( for anyone ) since last haloween. was doing iron work for awhile but that slowed down alot. bad news for the unemployed folks this year. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 just bump this song and do what the the chorus (sp) tells you. you will feel better for a while name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> good music always helps REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Nightshade Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 I feel you guys. I just moved from Ohio to North Carolina and have been looking for a job for about a month or a little more. My fiance got a job offer as a RN at a big hospital here and I didn't have a job to come to. We got money for relocation and she also got a sign on bonus, but I still need a job cause that shit won't last forever. I've had one interview and it was a waste of my time since they went with someone else. I've probably applied for 15 or more jobs in the last week and not a damn thing about any of them. I was supposed to have a job at an audio shop here before I came. When I got moved in I went to the shop to talk about when I could start and the owner told me they were just too slow to hire anyone else at the time. They already have 8 people total working there, and most of you know thats a ton of people to work at a mom and pop car audio shop. I can see why they don't have it in the budget to hire anyone else right now. I'll be praying for the rest of you guys to find something soon, as I have been doing the same for myself. Hopefully all of us can get work soon, and continue in the hobby that we all love. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!!! 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
reinke Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 hey zack i dont know how far you are from the research triangle area. but, if you are close go to a company named SASS. my sister in law works there. she got full benifets and $60,000 to start. ----reference's---- meade916
Nightshade Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 hey zack i dont know how far you are from the research triangle area. but, if you are close go to a company named SASS. my sister in law works there. she got full benifets and $60,000 to start.Thanks for the heads up. I live in the Triad which consists of Greensboro, Winston Salem, and High Point. The Triangle is Raleigh, Durahm, and Chapel Hill. The Triangle is about an hour and a half away from me. It's kind of hard to see myself driving that far, but for $60K you never know 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Big P Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 livin is hard right now for every one I pay my bills and thats about it I sit at home because I cant afford to go out. 2 years ago I went to over 30 truck shows in one season. This year ive been to 2 including my own. My truck needs parts to run but it just sits because bills come first. I almost had enof $ to put the system in but I spent that on Ruckus in the Valley. So i spend most of my time sitting here remembering when the economy was good. Who ever said were not having a recession needs to be kicked in the balls and have all there $ taken from them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.