i dunno roscoe......i read the entire thread and it appears the original screename was footlongsamsBitch. Thats askin for it really ;) I mean, when you hear a chick say the F word, the first thing i think is "this girl does it" :D :D what do you expect when you make a screename like that. Same with cigarettes and "black top foot".....those chicks DEFINITLY do it :D

anyway this forum is very respectful to the few ladies that signed up....as long as they act like a lady they get treated like one usually.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i dunno roscoe......i read the entire thread and it appears the original screename was footlongsamsBitch. Thats askin for it really ;) I mean, when you hear a chick say the F word, the first thing i think is "this girl does it" :D :D what do you expect when you make a screename like that. Same with cigarettes and "black top foot".....those chicks DEFINITLY do it :D

anyway this forum is very respectful to the few ladies that signed up....as long as they act like a lady they get treated like one usually.

Oh it was footlongsamsbitch but she asked me to change it and I did. as far as getting down yup she does sam right thank god they wernt loud I was trying to sleep upstairs ;) Naw she a cool girl for real shes kicked it with us at a couple shows and at my pad. Not bad looking either :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

i say if she is on here to really learn and didnt sign up just because he boyfriend is on here then hell yea :clapping: welcome.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Sams better half is a pretty cool chick in my book. Any one that can put up with sams shit has to be VERY cool adn very patient, so picking up the audio game shouldnt be a challenge for her.

Once again, welcome to one of the worlds most expensive hobbies....

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

I believe she said that was 3 15s, which is reasonable, since my 2 18s cant do any more than that.

wth have you done with your build if you cant pull a ht bigger than his video with 3 when 2 can do this??????

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

this thread made me lol'd alot.....

welcome btw, and i want to also point out... footlongsam .... when a man has to be like "hey i have a foot long".... u gotta knock off 9 of the 12. why? well, 6 cause he said it himself, not a woman..until after the fact, 1 cause u gotta figure in "hopefull thinking", another 2, after the math of "should i just add 1 this time, or 2, well 1 will be more believeable but 2 makes me look like a more manly man"... lol....

with a name like that, ur asking for trouble as i see it anyhow!! :D

Good times!! HAHHAHAAHAHA

and god i wish i was cool enough to think of making a hairtrick video back when i actually had bumps :(

oh and, glowing speakers, rock! were'st he neon grillz for the SubZ

sep29_001.jpgthmofoyh4.gif

323611374.png Whats urs? :) hehehe - post in ur sig :D

Frag%20yO%20MaMMa%202.gif

Archived