blkgp_03 Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Is that verizon 4g? Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
carlosg_313 Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Is that verizon 4g? Nope, AT&T. Wait until I get out of work, For some reason, I get more bars outside of work. Lol. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
n8ball2013 Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 I'm not sure more bars will get you more speed that's not bad for wireless THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Damn the connection where i am right now seems pretty damn fast Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
blkgp_03 Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Ah I see at least att is heading in the right direction with 4g. I have verizon right now and my download on 4g is around 40Mb. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
412 CVX Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 i guess i'll go bump a 2008 thread too... on the school's network... i espected morrreeee Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs. My temp system build log More box buildssome cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches! I'm with captain stupid.
carlosg_313 Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 Ah I see at least att is heading in the right direction with 4g. I have verizon right now and my download on 4g is around 40Mb. LTE peaks at 60mpbs. The most I gotten was 37mbps dl and 20ish ul. Verizon has a bit faster data speed, but no one will tell he difference. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
varietyguy Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 edit: I won't lie... I didn't look at the date. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
audiofanaticz Posted January 21, 2012 Report Posted January 21, 2012 LuLz on 2 bars. Come at me bros Lol really... You brag about 2 bars, but yet you have wifi turned on... good game, you fail. my home connection
drummahr Posted January 22, 2012 Report Posted January 22, 2012 this is less than half of what it usually hits.. best one I have had was ~85MB/sec
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.