Hotdog Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dubknight Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Not too shabby, I've got Frontier Fiber Optic here, we're even upgrading it next month, we've got some middle of the line plan.
nCOMP1337 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 i briefly scanned this and didnt see this but, no one has mentioned that the speedtest as well as majority of internet providers measure their internet in bits and not bytes, things such as files on the Internet are measured in bytes, so whatever your rating is on speedtest.net you would divide by 8 to get your actually speed you are using, so someone with 24 mbps (megabits per second) is actually downloading at 3 MBps (megabytes per second) they do that mainly because the majority of people do not know or understand how its rated and the conversion for it, i personally downloading commonly at 2 megabytes per second (full movie in 5 minutes or so) and upload up to 500 kilobytes per second (using internet and also uploading while downloading can affect speed as well as others using the same connection) most internet providers split the connection between multiple users, i had a dedicated line (normally for high paying business) for a year before i or the company realized it, lol something else they dont tell you, is normally the filters used when using broadband allow many cable channels through, but most cable companies actually block these, but many dont, i actually had free cable for a year or so because they didnt block the filters that allowed the channels through although i am completely against paying for cable, considering netflix, hulu and torrenting (for those that do) edit: my ISP sucks but i keep getting them to put me on promotional plan, so i pay 50% total cost for mid-level internet plan
SoCaLBaMF Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I wish this my internet 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
n8ball2013 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Whoa holy shit. Sorry for bringing up this old thread. I could have SWORN I saw it in the recent posts area, but now I see the post before mine was from '09 Jesus, I don't know how I managed that one. It was spam bumped THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
inm Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 Whoa holy shit. Sorry for bringing up this old thread. I could have SWORN I saw it in the recent posts area, but now I see the post before mine was from '09 Jesus, I don't know how I managed that one. It was spam bumped Ahhhh I see! On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
nCOMP1337 Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 I wish this my internet LOL, google also has bought privileges to trade power, most likely for their servers, they really need that speed, they have the largest server database in usa most likely, i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of server companies just resell space with google as its parent company, dont know that for sure though, just speculation
Forevrbumpn Posted April 27, 2011 Report Posted April 27, 2011 http://www.speedtest.net/result/1271423917.png I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
CaPRiCEx383 Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Winn Posted June 27, 2011 Report Posted June 27, 2011 http://www.speedtest.net/result/1359389621.png Why does my upload suck You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.