You Know You Like Car Audio And Bass Too Much When

Hahahaha!! Nice!! I wouldn't have drilled a phatty hole through the firewall though.. Run wire on the outside????

I think he just went with 2 odyssey 2150's chillin in the back seat and called it a day.

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

You're a Bassrace fanatic when you pump gas and try and get $29.99, $39.99, $49.99 or $59.99 without busting out.

hahaha that's great

You know that you're an addict when:

You had a system in your car before you could even drive it.

You refuse to turn on the ac in the car because the low bass notes will cool you off.

You bought a hatchback or suv strictly for the bass potential.

You don't even consider buying subs smaller than 15's.

You grew your hair out long so you could do your own hair tricks. (this is not the only reason I have long hair)

You spend more time on car auido forums than you do at school or work.

Your idea of a great weekend is getting new equiptment on Friday, rebuilding on Saturday, and taking it to a comp on Sunday and finishing first.

Your stereo is worth more than your car.

I've got tons more to think of but I'll let some others throw some in.

hmmm...i bought subs smaller than 15's just so i can get more cone area inside the truck :)

Sorry they just keep coming to me. You know your a bass addict when you meet someone and you have to introduce yourself as your forum name for them to know who you are. (this has happens too many times for me to count)

hahaha i've done that a couple times too

Hahahaha!! Nice!! I wouldn't have drilled a phatty hole through the firewall though.. Run wire on the outside????

some cars alread have holes in the firewalls. probably with some cover over it so it might not have been so bad

You know your addicted to bass when you blow subs, you always have a completely whole back up box and sub set up in the garage to replace it... for the next 4+ times you blow your subs

Know your a bass addict when you dont have a car, so you put subs in your girlfriends car and her daughters car

You know your a bass addict when you look for free online design programs just so you can draw up box designs to kill time, or sell them online (I love you Google Sketchup!)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

and you know you like car audio and bass too much when you try describing your love to your girl and you tell her "your an amp, my heart is a subwoofer, with out you, it dont beat...."

(yes i actually said that)..........

Corny!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

You know your addicted to bass when you refer to competitions as your support group.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

When you load your amps down in winter because they won't overheat! :D

You say "Fuck fuel economy!!" and weigh your small 4cyl car down so much it uses more fuel than a big V8!

When you have more woofers in your car than wheels.

$3500 just on batteries is reasonable and "Worth it"

You drive with both windows down so your wall unloads evenly, yes I do that sometimes!

Around 60% of your current friends you've found through car audio

More later I hope...

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived