What It Feels Like When Ur Heart Truly Breaks

I got the same problem bro....I do the same shit and it happens every time like clockwork....but one of my friends described it to me the best......

you are her Emotional Tampon. end of story.

every time she feels like talking, you'll be there. every time she feels like bitching and wants someone to be there, your gonna be it. but life isnt like a movie. Shes not gonna realize that your there for her all the time. its cold but true. Im in this position right now. IMO, I wouldnt stick around. to be blunt, I definitely wish I knew I was gonna get used like this b4 it happened. Im not looking to give you advice, mainly because I have no idea how to tell someone I care for that I cant be there for them anymore....most likely, that will be the hardest part.....if you go through with it. good luck with w/e you decide to do.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

digital bass, i dont think there is that many girls in the world if you counted them twice.

Matt we need a reply on your thoughts bro,

if you REALLLLLLLLY wanna get back at her, post nudes :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

You have been chasing a girl for 3 years? Thats just dumb in itself. And then you say you "love her" when you never went out? How do you do that? And shes a senior and is going out with a freshman? Thats sad, Why go on a car stereo place to talk about this? Go out with your friends have some drinks and poor this shit out. She is 1 girl out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 out there. I will bet my life there is a better girl out there.

Yeah...underage drinking FTL.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

dustin i gotta say ur not smart. if she wont go out wit me how the hell would i get nudes?

thanx for the help guys. i gotta do some serious thinkin

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

dustin i gotta say ur not smart. if she wont go out wit me how the hell would i get nudes?

thanx for the help guys. i gotta do some serious thinkin

hmmm, i didnt think about that ..... figured you was hittin it.

nevermind that idea.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

As has already been said.

SUCK IT UP BRO

U mention how she says she still cares for you and all that bullshit.

ITS CALLED SUGAR COATING. She just put the bitter on the out side instead of inside. Point is, she isn't gonna be it for you. Do you know if this chick gets you oh so well, there is probably 5 more who get you even more AND would want to date you? She isn't worth the tears, isn't worth the time to think about and CERTAINLY not worth the bandwith on this site.

If you feel the need to pine over her more just think of it this way, all bitches are pink on the inside, beauty is only a light switch away, and only about 1 in 10,000 highschool couples make it to marriage. As has already been said, this ain't the movies. Happy endings are rare and even rarer in relationships. I mean shit man I think everyone here been down this road at least twice. Its part of GROWING UP

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

x2

meh...not so much. groupies ftl when you're lookin for a relationship. it's nice bein single sometimes, but imo it's also nice to have that ONE person. especially one you feel so strongly for

thats well and good, if she feels the same way.

sounds like dude was handing on to somethign that was never there, some of my female friends have those guys that just wont let go, it just gets annoying for them. Sorry to say this but i dont feel for you, my little brother is the same damn way

damn that girl' cold as hell, Ill tell you what though man, all you gotta think is there's better fish in the sea, I've been in this predicament before and rejection is not fun I'm tellin ya. I've cried over tons of girls before I found my fiance but all you gotta do is move on and think the loss isn't yours, it's HER loss for not going wit'cha bro. What I personally would do and I don't recommend this if you're still in High School is http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif

'U never seen hell til you've worked at WalMart 1716 over nite"

Archived