Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

72 Mach 1 with a 351 Cleveland with a Kraco deck and EQ with a pair of Coustic 6x9's ..LOL

I still own the car, my parents bought it for me in 1987...now I feel really old!

Posted

First car was a 2002 Dodge Stratus. Had 2 12'' Treo TSi's in there, powered by an 800 watt Kenwood Excelon amp. Wow, memories. That was a few systems ago, lol...

Posted

lol my first car was a 77 buick regal 2 15" pioneers im the back seat (the ones with the grid look) and a pheonix gold amp pioneer deck.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

2002 cavalier (still own it) eclpise cd5425 2 obcon sub obcon amp. Acutally still have the amp but subs are long gone

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

well I guss my first car was a 93 s-10 with two tens. But it wasnt really street legal so I drove my nissan around way more it was a 92, from the factory with no power steering no A/C no radio/speakers, no RPM gauge( it was a stick) but its where I got the basic install info from I put a rockford deck in it. sony door speakers and two 12" PA Fubars with Two alpine MR650 yes the system was more than the cat.

Posted

First car was a 1987 ford thunderbird and MAN did that thing go though subs lol .I first had Two 12s kicker comp off a legacy amp 300 WATTS MAX!!!lol and then traded those for 1 15 inch sub pionner then blew that one :angry: then had two different subs a audiopipe and a directed audio running off a orino amp MAN DID THAT SLAP.Then i went with my champs the audiopipes txx-bc12 with the brutus amps and those got stolen :angry::angry::angry::angry: FUCK THIEVES.And for highs and mids i had pionner with sony X9's and sum 10 dollars tweeters.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

First car was a cheap BMW E36 316i (yea they dont have those SNAILPACED shitboxes in the US)

It looked awesomely cool to me mainly cuz i was young (still am).

Had a JBL CS300.1 amp in pushing 200 watts @4 ohms on a alpine bass200 and some no name brand bandpass sub.

So i was giving each sub 100 watts, the alpine was behind my seat and the craptacular noname sub was in the trunk.

GHETTO STYLE... I didnt know any better..

Car failed inspection cause of struts and suspension. I felt that the clutch was going too.

In the end i sold it to a stuntcar driver that desperately needed a bmw for some kind of show where they drive the cars on 2 wheels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The old school alpine, wonder if anyone knows this one? Its pretty good, but i think i damaged the voice coil, crackles like a mofo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry if there's too many pics :)

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

Posted

Baby blue 69 Galaxie 500

no system

1973 Datsun(yes Datsun not Nissan) 710 station wagon

again no system

Both were in the mid 80's

lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 777 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...