2000lade's Demo/bassrace 12 15" Mojos

Looks great mate! I thought you were out of the hame after your last Chev van, but it's AWESOME to see you come back even bigger and badder! How do you find the clamshell, it looks like you've built it really well, love the big array of amps!

One quick Q, did you build a 'port' or are you just using the open area in the middle as a port?

:)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

looks good. how many runs of 1/0 did you guys do?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Thank you for your service, bro.

The van Looks Great! I am inspired! Did you measure how much all that weight made the Van squat in the rear? ...not that this is a daily driver.... is it?!?! Solid build.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

your voltage is dropping because those memphis amps are power hogs. but anyways, incredible build! everything looks extremely strong!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I must say, I am glad to see you are back safe in the states and would like to give thanks for all you and your fellow service men and woman provide to this nation!!! Also, one H3LL of a build man!!! I just DARE some to say you need more bracing... lol Can't wait to see more build progress, sure, you'll break that 160 mark NO PROBLEM once you get your voltage situation figured out.... good luck man!

Looks great mate! I thought you were out of the hame after your last Chev van, but it's AWESOME to see you come back even bigger and badder! How do you find the clamshell, it looks like you've built it really well, love the big array of amps!

One quick Q, did you build a 'port' or are you just using the open area in the middle as a port?

:)

just using the open area as the port for right now. didnt wanna build a long port and find out it was tuned too low. better off trying with no port and working our way back. its MUCH louder with it sealed up. like i said it gains like 2-3 db sealing the van.

we are only using 1 run of 1/0 from front to back because i only have a 250 amp alternator. im relying on battery bank. oh and im pretty sure i have a dead cell in one of my kinetiks which i think why the voltage is crapping out so fast.'

and thanks guys its nice to be back. started it the day i got home haha. good motivation.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

i was going to say are all your batteries charged before your crankin it up? get one of those MLA things that ups ur voltage!! nice fckin build, especially for 8 days. doubt that includes planning otherwise u are one dedicated bass addict xD

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Cant wait to see full powered potential with this build

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived