Sonic Electronix

Advice Being Given...

As with anything you read though, you should research yourself. You can't believe everything people tell you.

I personally am a very quick learner and have a lot of resources available to me. When I post a question, I get the answers, research them and do my own tests until I know the subject completely.

In order to be proficient, it takes effort.

But x2 on the topic.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

wasn't there a topic like this posted a while back?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thaaaaaank you, i was seeing sarcasm in almost every post, nothing wrong with it at all, ima advocate of laughing and giggling, but sometimes people want a question answered and it just get's tossed around and everyone beats around the bush and nothing gets solved

now i'll admit to my occiasional

Newb- How loud is 400 watts on 2 10's?

Me- BILLION DEEBEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but i think we can all say we've done something along those lines ha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

But isn't that what the internet is all about? They see it posted somewhere before, add keyboard and you become instant expert. ;)

I think the bigger issue is, people wont use the damn search. Some experts are tired of repeating the same post over and over. Everyone wants to look at the pictures of how something is done and won't read the text that explains what the picture is about. Then they "think" they know it and bingo, another don't know posting cause he has a keyboard.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

welcome to steve meade designs. i brought this up long ago, it will never change. I used to feel the need to call every person out, now i can just care less, i just sit here now and read the recone and fix my amp threads and laugh it off.

SMD is good. its CA.com thats bad

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

But isn't that what the internet is all about? They see it posted somewhere before, add keyboard and you become instant expert. ;)

I think the bigger issue is, people wont use the damn search. Some experts are tired of repeating the same post over and over. Everyone wants to look at the pictures of how something is done and won't read the text that explains what the picture is about. Then they "think" they know it and bingo, another don't know posting cause he has a keyboard.

Amen!!!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

honestly if someone believes the first person that responds and gets their shit wrong then its their fault. Whenever i have a question i do my research and then post on at least 3 different sites and if most of the answers correlate then im pretty sure that ive got the correct answer. And in the process of learning you assume that what people say on this site is true and you then believe them and start spreading what you have heard..everyone is guilty of this and i am no exception. It is what it is and the people spreading the false answers who think they are right will never learn the truth until they are called out and the person calling them out has some evidence to legitimize what they are saying..not just them trying to spread a false statement which they also believe is true.

...and yeh i dont post much, but been lurkin for a while

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Archived