BigPimpin91 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I had no idea or I would have called. Best Wishes for a speedy and comfortable recovery! <3 Bigpimpin91 BigPimpin91's Banging Music
ssackett Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I hope she gets well soon. Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Charger Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 Best wishes from Aust Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
lance_aka_64 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 damn bro, hope she gets better. Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Aaron813 Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 Wow I remember you saying something in another thread about it hope she recovers quick
Sampsonite Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I feel for ya man.. Hope everything turns out well --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
tudski Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 I feel for ya man.. Hope everything turns out well hope she has a quick recovery and damn that rib must be hurting liek a mother 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
WCA Rusty Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 WOW I dident know, Tell her Ana and me SAID GET WELL!!! DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 That really sucks man, that has got to be really painful, I just cant imagine I hope she gets better soon I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
kentb Posted December 30, 2008 Report Posted December 30, 2008 get well soon!! New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.