meade916

Smd Is Now 6,000 Deep! Edit: 40,000

112 posts in this topic

If he was running that site like he tried to claim he was, he wouldnt be begging for used equipment.

he aint running nothing but his mouth.

people have been banned for that kinda thing in the past, might wanna think before you speak.

HOLD THE FUCK UP... BEGGING FOR USED EQUIPMENT? WHO THE FUCK ARE U?....

AND there is different forums there is invisionfree, there is zetaboards.. the ones that u dont pay for fyi not everyone dose everything for money like some of u greedy ass bastards... i was admin on rrt..not main but i was admin and stepped down.. also on thf and also stepped down because school came up...and didnt have time like i do now... just drop this.... like it never happen...i keep losing this thread..

no way in hell he runs that place. He is 18 years old i think, or close to.

not hating, just saying.

btw lil older but why dose it matter?

How many accounts are active and how many are not i would say all and all there is about 2 to 3k ppl if that.... that use this site...i run 2 forums and i keep track.... but congrats now lets get 12k before the year is over

HOLD THE FUCK UP... BEGGING FOR USED EQUIPMENT? WHO THE FUCK ARE U?....

AND there is different forums there is invisionfree, there is zetaboards.. the ones that u dont pay for fyi not everyone dose everything for money like some of u greedy ass bastards... i was admin on rrt..not main but i was admin and stepped down.. also on thf and also stepped down because school came up...and didnt have time like i do now... just drop this.... like it never happen...i keep losing this thread..

Look at that - Enjoy your your a little vacation.......

BTW, Diablo is the guy who built this site and forum, I think he did a pretty good job too....

btw lil older but why dose it matter?

Posted Image

You must know this man eh??? ^^^

pwnzorz

That 6000 bass head.