The Performer Posted March 13, 2009 Report Posted March 13, 2009 Pay off my truck, pay what I owe to my parents, then with the rest I could do a lift and mud grips! CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
may03LT Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 (4) 18" DC Level 5's ( DAT Hellfire 2500's wall muh trailblazer oooooohhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaah http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
finkster Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 I'd keep that shit and then Smoke/distribute the green... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
solo z Posted March 14, 2009 Report Posted March 14, 2009 I'd keep it..... But this kid isn't normal... "The boy attends the Alliance Education Center, a Rosemount special education school that's part of Intermediate School District 197, which provides special education and vocational training to students in eight south-metro districts." LOL...You guys were calling him stupid and retarded... yeah i think some people didnt read all the way through lol! i would pick me up a used r1 pre-order a 15" SMD woofer and deposit the rest slowly but surely
Godsmack Posted March 15, 2009 Report Posted March 15, 2009 I would pay off all my bills, deposit a chunk of it in the bank, and get a cheap whip. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Rose-Villian Posted March 15, 2009 Report Posted March 15, 2009 Give it to the ethiopien charity WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
cracker Posted March 15, 2009 Report Posted March 15, 2009 Give it to the ethiopien charity im skinny as hell...close enough lol. child support would eat that up no prob and id still need to find more. March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
B Slaps Posted March 15, 2009 Report Posted March 15, 2009 i would put a down payment on a house, besides you could buy whatever you want no one questions cash. remember money talks and bullshit walks. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
enemyofsilence Posted March 15, 2009 Report Posted March 15, 2009 i would buy some subs and use the rest to buy lots of food cause im gunna be hungry after smokin 4 lbs Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.