Well, My Son Saw His First Dead Body Last Night

Explain how death is a part of life. A 12 year old boy can understand this sort of thing as long as it is explained properly. He will be OK, just make sure and answer all of his questions as honestly as you can and what ever you do... do not lie about any of it. This is a "shaping" experience and can actually broaden his understanding of the way things work and give him a sense of his own mortality. Too many teens think they are never going to die and an experience like this can put them in a position of understanding that keeps them from making dumb and dangerous mistakes because they see how fast it can all end.

This is pretty much what I was trying to say earlier. Look, a dead body is a dead body. Not a big deal. Kids exposed to that early on can understand more through their teenage life what could happen.

When I asked if he was ok, I was referring to a mangled body since its completely different. Maybe I didn't read carefully and see it was just a dude lyin there, but had he been spread all over the road about 20 ft or torn apart a few different ways like most big accidents yield, that could mess with a kid.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I've seen some crazy (actually stupid) shit people do as im now doing clinical ride on ambulances for my EMT-I class. I had a call 3 weeks ago where a 16 Y/O M Pt who through a copious amount of GUN POWDER into a bond fire, well needless to say, he had 70% full thickness burns to nearly 50% of his body. He was going into decompensated shock, and was only breathing @ 7 breaths P.M. I through a endotracial tube down his throat, and started IV's, and administed some morphine to help the pain. Meanwhile the only thing his mother cared for was she was screaming at the father to make sure her ham sandwich didn't burn...... Then my medic called for Life flight to land. Fucking great day! I loaded to kid on the helicopter, and that was it. Moral of the story..............DONT THROW GUNPOWDER ON A FIRE!!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I've seen some crazy (actually stupid) shit people do as im now doing clinical ride on ambulances for my EMT-I class. I had a call 3 weeks ago where a 16 Y/O M Pt who through a copious amount of GUN POWDER into a bond fire, well needless to say, he had 70% full thickness burns to nearly 50% of his body. He was going into decompensated shock, and was only breathing @ 7 breaths P.M. I through a endotracial tube down his throat, and started IV's, and administed some morphine to help the pain. Meanwhile the only thing his mother cared for was she was screaming at the father to make sure her ham sandwich didn't burn...... Then my medic called for Life flight to land. Fucking great day! I loaded to kid on the helicopter, and that was it. Moral of the story..............DONT THROW GUNPOWDER ON A FIRE!!!!

wow i didnt know that EMT-Is can administer morphine down there, i dont think they they can up here :(

That must have been pretty interesting...I wasnt always the shortest or lightest person on the calls (im not fat btw haha)...but nonetheless i didnt get to ride in the med-evac yet...is it private helicopters out here is is it state troopers? Its trooper here...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

wow i didnt know that EMT-Is can administer morphine down there, i dont think they they can up here :(

That must have been pretty interesting...I wasnt always the shortest or lightest person on the calls (im not fat btw haha)...but nonetheless i didnt get to ride in the med-evac yet...is it private helicopters out here is is it state troopers? Its trooper here...

We can't. THe medic I was riding with put it in my hand and said do it. He also let me push 2mg dilauted IVP...slowly.....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

odd...

I lived on that corner for a few years, Jackson and Madison, the apts right there. I would be able to see that accident out my window if I still lived there.

Its really sad, and scared to see dead people on the road, I seen my first one when I was like 23-24yrs old, it was a naked body in the middle of the street, assumed it was a manican of some sort, because no one cared, later found out on the news it was a guy who was running around naked, and went in the street, and killed

second and 3rd I worked for Sears as a service tech, and I was on the road all the time. Seen a guy laid out after a semi truck ran in to a parked truck on the side of the freeway in Auburn, another was a guy being scraped off a wall from a horrible head on crash with a minivan, guy flew out the window, about 60ft or so and was smashed on to a wall that had about 1ft thick of bushes covering the brick wall

scares me cuz now I have a job where I'am still a service tech, and I drive about 200- 300 miles a day

and even I get tired at the wheel, and drowsy, but I CANT drink caffeine like I used to

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's fucked that they are charging him with vehicular manslaughter. It was a fucking accident. Our country is ridiculous

but he was intentionally being a complete idiot and running from the cops for apparently no reason so the guy lost his life from some teen punks idiocy when he should have just pulled over. i dont think it's ridiculous at all. if you lost your dad/grandpa cuz some punkass was running from the cops, would you want him to get slapped on the hand?

That's fucked that they are charging him with vehicular manslaughter. It was a fucking accident. Our country is ridiculous

The second that idiot ran from the cops he made the decision to be reckless. He killed an innocent person because of his stupid moves, not an accident!

either your not being serious and you didnt read what happened...... or you are dumb as a rock. Ive read some pretty retarded posts over the years but this one is in the top 10. So if your sitting at a stoplight and some idiot is running from the cops at 100mph thru the city streets and he sideswipes you and takes out half your car - you STILL gonna say, "no prob, it was just an accident"? Ok next scenario (sp), same high speed chase.......he rear ends you and kills your kid in the back seat. Is it STILL just an accident?

i nominate you for dumbest post of the year after that one LOL

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916