Am I The Only One Tired Of Hearing All The Bitching/whining/sob Stories?

i vote deleting everyone who is makes a thread asking for instructions on how to use thier cock.

AMEN!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

sorry there wont be an "EMO" section on this site.........that would be twice, possibly 3x more ghey then the actual, occasional emo post.

the way i see it, theres lots of members here and like it or not, some of us have become friends.....or at least we feel like we know eachother. Sometimes, they might make a post like that because they know someone will give them some encouragement and support. If i dont feel like reading it, i just dont read it. I mean we're all here for eachother and the support i see you guys giving eachother kind of blows me away sometimes. This is something you dont see on other forums most of the time. Id rather have it like that then straight up cut-throat and brutal around here.

that being said, some of you do need to grow a sack though LOL!

seriously, i like that the members of my forum help eachother out even if some of us are softer then others. Maybe we should do like the for sale section and make it to where you need 300 posts before you can go Emo on us and get any kind of attention :D :D

heres james " sorry, i have to lock this thread, you cant go Emo for 100 more posts bro. If you go emo again before that and make a post, you will get suspended" LMAO!!!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

sorry there wont be an "EMO" section on this site.........that would be twice, possibly 3x more ghey then the actual, occasional emo post.

the way i see it, theres lots of members here and like it or not, some of us have become friends.....or at least we feel like we know eachother. Sometimes, they might make a post like that because they know someone will give them some encouragement and support. If i dont feel like reading it, i just dont read it. I mean we're all here for eachother and the support i see you guys giving eachother kind of blows me away sometimes. This is something you dont see on other forums most of the time. Id rather have it like that then straight up cut-throat and brutal around here.

seriously, i like that the members of my forum help eachother out even if some of us are softer then others. Maybe we should do like the for sale section and make it to where you need 300 posts before you can go Emo on us and get any kind of attention :D :D

heres james " sorry, i have to lock this thread, you cant go Emo for 100 more posts bro. If you go emo again before that and make a post, you will get suspended" LMAO!!!

sweet can i take that as permission

lol jk

teh man is right... SMD FTMFW!!! where else can you got to get knowledge, support, and maybe a bj :rofl::P

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

100% agreed....After being on the forum for over a year, I feel as though the occasional vent session is fair.

Although I see a few too many girlfriend topics....just find it, stick it in, and be done with it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.