Please read the first post before voting.  

68 members have voted

1. 1. PlayStation 3 vs. Xbox 360

• Playstation 3
    • Xbox 360

PS3 all the way. At the biggest car show this year at the beach they did a comparison and the PS3 had graffics that were better on the same game. Had everyone vote and the PS3 took it with a landslide and dont have to pay yearly for no reason to play what? Online??? hahaha thats a joke

having owned both systems, it is OBVIOUS that the ps3 is better. every damn thing about it is better than xbox except that it is 50 more dollars.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

PS3 all the way. At the biggest car show this year at the beach they did a comparison and the PS3 had graffics that were better on the same game. Had everyone vote and the PS3 took it with a landslide and dont have to pay yearly for no reason to play what? Online??? hahaha thats a joke

Point taken, though that's not a completely fair comparison. When you port a game, the system you port to generally has worse graphics than the one you port from.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

no xbox has blueray, they offered hddvd drives for a bit but it never caught on(and hddvd lost the hidef war anyways)

i personally like xbox controllers more, but whatever

and captain planetz, ive never seen a cheater/hacker on ps3, i have seen quite a few on xbox (in halo mostly)...all you needed to hack it was a usb thumb drive, its not rocket science

also, having to buy a bluetooth headset keeps a lot of little kids out of the voicechat, or something like that, cuz xbox is full of whiney 8 year olds that shouldnt be playing in the first place yelling obscenities and songs in their shrill pre-adolecent voices. I really stopped wearing headsets and muted everyone every game just to not have to deal with a retarted 3rd grader singing batman for 15 minutes straight

but after owning both i had the 360 1st and then picking up the ps3 later i like ps3 reason being a more mature online experience no lil kids cryin cuz u keep wtfpwning them or hearing them trying to use curse words. and better graphics and it looks better along side of my entertainment center. oh yeah to say the online is free its pretty damn good all the way around.

PS3 ALL THE WAY BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Honestly no one has even thought about anything they've said. Are you kidding 360 online is no longer better than ps3 what pay for internet browser on 360 pay for shopping online for games and movies pay for playing online. Ps3 has home now its up and running its free and ps3 has blu-ray blu-tooth you can upgrade the hard drive with any laptop hard drive of your choice and it wont void your warranty.

Jensen Uv8 Head unit

1 12" Mtx Thunder Svc

2 12" Jl Audio W3D4 Dvc (both bridged)

1 Sony Xplode 1000 watt.

1994 Ext cab Dodge Dakota

My Daily ground pounder

It's going to depend on you I have been around both and I have 2 360's and my friend now has a PS3 which exclusives do you want other than that they have a bunch of cross platform games. Features they only thing you cant do on the PS3 is party chat or join in the middle of a game other than that they are the same. Now saying the 360 is fixed well it's not I have been through 7 xbox's all I'm saying is if you buy one make sure you buy 2 in case of the rrod. Now bang for the buck PS3 wins hands down. PS3= free online, Blu Ray, Web browser. 360= pay online, party chat, join in session, + 100 for wifi, + 50 for online service.

Now look at it like this my 360 scratches the hell out of my disc and I have been through 7 which equals 2800 dollars plus 2 wifi adapters 200 dollars, and last but not least 3 years of xbox live x2 300 dollars. In all that's 3300 dollars.

Now for the PS3 400 dollars that's it. The only thing bad about the PS3 is the controller.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

get the one that will handle all your entertainment needs. video games are in the entertainment category, yes? so why buy something that can only play games, when you can get something that can play games and do other things?

i voted PS3. it's a sweet ass machine and has a lot of great games. the few games i like for xbox ima just buy on PC

living in a college dorm ... ive seen a thousand RRoD from xbox... they all switched to ps3 and they're all really happy. free online gaming for every game ... playstation store is awesome... home is a good place to waste a lot of time.... you catch watch youtube videos and shit and the graphics are only going to get better. just look at the first ps2 game compared to the last ps2 game.... HUGE difference. ps3 is not just a gaming system it is a entertainment system... you can do practically anything on it.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

i voted 360 because i have a gang of games for it, but in actuality i miss my ps3 and wish i had it still rather then my 360.

if you ever have to deal with microsoft for repair then youll be happy you got the ps3

Archived