Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
nah its the chicken burrito, n it has some kinda green sauce on it thats kinda like guacamole or somethin

You're acting like I don't know. :)

The sauce we use is an Avocado ranch sauce for those burritos.

We currently have f sauces.

Pepper Jack Sauce - Referred to as Baja, used on Cheesy Gordita Crunchs, Crispy Potato Taco's, Grilled Stuft burritos. (My personal favorite.)

Lava Sauce - Anything Volcano

Avocado Ranch - Chicken Burritos and Rancher Taco's

Creamy Jalapeno - Quesadillas, Cheesy Bean and Rice burritos.

  • 3 months later...
Posted

I hate all of you.... I was gonna go to Taco Bell like 30min but couldn't...

:(

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted
tacobell-bottle.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

i hit taco bell yesterday :D chea

Posted

WTF theres a thread for TacoBell LMAO! i love their Chicken Cheese Gordita Crunch's with a Pepsi and im good! or the chicken burritos are a must when low on cash!

Posted

Cheesy gordita crunch FTW. That and the Baja chalupas. MMmm

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Posted

Damn and I thought I was in for the night! Taco Bell here I come.........Cheeesy Gordita Crunch...MMMMMMMMMM!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Posted

BigPimpin, tell them they need to bring back the Cheesy Beefy Melt :D...it was like an orgasm in my mouth the first time I had it (no homo)...

I always get the 5 Layer now, been eating it since they came out with it...

Taco Bell is always good when you don't got a lot of cash...or when you do got a lot of cash :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...