just_dave Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I was 16. I had no idea what I was doing and my system reflected that. Oh well, it was still fun. 2005 Ford Explorer Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS Alpine MRP-F550 Kicker KX600.1 Alpine Type-X 6.5's And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!
HHR Ed Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I was 12 when I bought my first subs, had a power supply in my room running a 4ch amp. to two 12s I was 15 when I started competing, used my mom's car and she drove. I am 29 now. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
AUDIOADDICT02 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I was ten, my dad bought 2 12's & an 800w 2-channel amp for a Chevy Corsica & I "helped" him install them... CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
99GPGTX Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 04 still got the same car so i was 16-17 Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Ray Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 first "bedroom" setup. with (car audio) gear, bout 93 or so. first car install, 94-95 2 nak 10's sealed 94 sunfire. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
BassAddict32 Posted June 30, 2009 Author Report Posted June 30, 2009 so most where around 12-16, including me. i hope to get my first 15" later this week and then my first REAL amp after this. i'll move up to 2 15"s later this year and then i'll stick with 2 15"s until i get my own truck. then i can start on a bigger and better setup. it's kinda my dream, hence the sig. EDIT: ohh and then there was RamenNoodles who wasn't born yet. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
bego Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 18. and vw golf III but im "installing" from my 14. years... Find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-GeMisT/297595513623635
Toone Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 freshman year in HS its when audiobahn was the greatest to me
sodfamily Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 I was 13 when I started messing with car audio.. I installed a old Pioneer two knob cassette desk, set of 6.5 pioneer's, 1 10" Pyle subs and a radio shack bass/power thingy in my moms 1978 Ford Crew cab truck. This was back in 1988 and it has been a love/hate relationship since then. Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
FiBTLforlife Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 was 18 going into first year of college. got 2 12'' pioneer subs 150rms a sub. with a crunch 4 channel amp. lmao ive learned allot since then, and i do all my work on my truck. only way u can learn 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.