thats one of the best setups ive seen on craiglist for alaska. still not worth that price though lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

If it's the hcca amp then most likely not. 2500 rms for two 2,000 rms subs all for the deal of $2,000...lol. Plus, I hate the newer hcca line stuff. Especially the subs.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 4 weeks later...

am selling 3 kicker 15's in custom vented box this box will fit in any 2004 and up Chevy Malibu or will fit in any suv with no problem its a box for 4 15's but i sold 1 already so there's 3 left the box was tuned at around 85hrz which means it will play the lowest bass notes you can throw at it!!! its been in my car for 2 years and right now im growing out of the loud music stage in my life....THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!!! AND I WILL NOT SEPARATE THE SUBS FROM BOX OR SELL JUST THE BOX

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/ele/3978021760.html

holy shit this one is funny COMPETITION!!!!!!!!! COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!

COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!

http://quadcities.craigslist.org/ele/3985611120.html

________________________________-

00f0f_eLWNxuF433n_600x450.jpg

I am selling 2) 12" X-Site Competition Subwoofers rated at 800 Watts per Subwoofer ( I only used them for 5 months). I am including the Q-Logix enclosure, the Power Acoustic Competition 1000 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier, the Competition Scosche E/FX Wires. I have everything you need to just plug and play. I will also throw in an unused 5 Band VR3 Equalizer. I need to get rid of these as my doctor told me that if I listen to them any more there is a strong chance I could loose my hearing. Everything is worth about $1300.00 + Call me at 650-8851 if interested

XS-power1.jpg

Archived