newls1 Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Anyone watch Ice Road Truckers? My god, this 09 season is the best. Lisa is DAMN HOT!!! I never EVER thought I would say this, but that is one hot trucker! Who else agrees? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
korey_hofer Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 she can't drive worth a broke dick though previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
AI James Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 lol caught it on at the pizza place the other day and was thinking that she was awefully hot for a trucker also
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 Anyone watch Ice Road Truckers? My god, this 09 season is the best. Lisa is DAMN HOT!!! I never EVER thought I would say this, but that is one hot trucker! Who else agrees? Is this the skinny chick? Seen previews I drove for knight trasportation for a few years and to see a hot chick that can handle 80,000lbs+, on ice- SUPER HOTTTT 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
loganberry Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 she can't drive worth a broke dick though she fuckin drives me wild love this show, been watchin it since it came out in what, 06-07? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
newls1 Posted August 13, 2009 Author Report Posted August 13, 2009 she can't drive worth a broke dick though who the hell cares, she can drive my broke dick if she likes (I hope I didnt break any rules by saying that) This chic just makes my spine tingle, each and everytime I watch this show. She weighs maybe 100lbs WET, and hauls 90,000lbs with a kenworth........WOOD! http://www.history.com/video.do?name=icero...tid=23351335001 I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 who the hell cares, she can drive my broke dick if she likes (I hope I didnt break any rules by saying that) This chic just makes my spine tingle, each and everytime I watch this show. She weighs maybe 100lbs WET, and hauls 90,000lbs with a kenworth........WOOD! http://www.history.com/video.do?name=icero...tid=23351335001 Was it just me, or did she say "yay, I get to ride in Matt's crewcab!"?, i swear, thats what I heard......lol 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
LT.Smoke Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 she is super cute and whether she can drive well or not is not the issue its the fact" shes tiny and can handle a big load thats fuckin Hottttt" Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
98crewcab Posted August 13, 2009 Report Posted August 13, 2009 she is super cute and whether she can drive well or not is not the issue its the fact" shes tiny and can handle a big load thats fuckin Hottttt"lmao 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
mhart Posted August 14, 2009 Report Posted August 14, 2009 she reminds me of a girl i know who was a trucker and just as hot if not hotter. '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.