How do you pay for your audio addiction

Well ever since i turned 14 iv been doing construction work for the family company & when I graduated I went to work full time & did school at night. Then I got laid off. Havent worked in 2 1/2 months. Good thing my build was almost done when I got laid off & unemployment paid for the rest :)

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I work in health care (In home care giving). I work the graveyard shift, and there is a LOT of overtime where I work. I have only pulled a few doubles only because I have bills to pay, and a system to redo, but since this is a "Right to work" state, you can work a triple or quad shift if you think you can handle it. And you can work on your days off, if you REALLY need the money.

8v fury said:

no game plan...jus make a goal and get on it. save, hustle(legally lol) do side jobs/builds. where theres a will theres a way :D and SMD FS section is gold at times hahaa

no im telling, gimme yo monies

Free remote start, alarm, and tint or im tellin yo boss...

LOLZZZZ come to niagara falls n.y. I GOT YOU!!!

Greg,
Triple C Auto Niagara Falls NY

Under construction
2002 Chevy Suburban

pioneer 8000NEX

3 Sets of ARC Audio 6000 components in custom front doors

2 Powerbass midrange in center council

4 Super tweets

2 Focal 900.6 6 channels

4 American Bass VFL Comp 15's (currently running 2)

DC 12.0k

DC Power dual alt bracket

2 XS Power D3400's under the hood

3 C&D technologies 110ah in rear

along with multiple runs of 0 AWG OFC

Started with a dual 10" bandpass and a 300 watt jensen 2-ch from my neighbor for a total of $60 plus free house grade 8 ga. than pay checks from Advance Auto Parts (similar to Carquest, Autozone, O'Reilly's, etc) and craigslist is a great friend sometimes, along with SMD FS lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I work 60 to 80 hours a week at law firm. At the bottom of the totem pole since I just passed the bar. So I get all the shit jobs and cases. And pretty much all my income goes to paying student loans, 2 grand a damn month.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

My dj gig on weekend nights and i also rent tables chairs and bounce houses or jumpers how ever you want to calll them i do those mostly in weekend mornings!!! in the normal range i probably take 900 a weekend thats dj friday and saturday night and rent tables n jumpers on saturday and sunday!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

I'm A pusher.

Wanna buy some? :diablo:

www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived