First time on the mic... Not looking good.

GoldElks

something has to be wrong to hit that low

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

take it somewhere else and meter it again...but dont be discouraged man, I felt the same way when I metered too...but if your not happy with the score, you can always build it bigger and hit harder....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah that box seems way to big for 2 15s..i would say about 8 cubes would be fine... i k now i was doing 49s with 8 cubes but then again my car is alot different than yours

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Wow! I hit 143 on the ac with 2 12" American pro's with a Hifonics BX1000D in a "good" box. So someone needs an ass whooping. Either it's the audio shop or your box! lol

And someone other than the owner and/or builder running the system is an ass whooping in it's own!

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

yeah that box seems way to big for 2 15s..i would say about 8 cubes would be fine... i k now i was doing 49s with 8 cubes but then again my car is alot different than yours

:aggressive:

Christians teg needed what- 9,000wrms to get into that range? was that score sealed or ported? Sry to threadjack

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived