Whats your dream car?

I actually have a tie, I love the 1964 Chevy Impala (I actually used to own one but I never go to drive it) and the Chevy Impala 1994-1996. I would love either one of those

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

1975 Ford Mustang Cobra

Posted Image

NOW TELL ME THATS NOT TEH SEX

That's not teh sex.

TBH I think it's pretty hideous. But that's what's great about opinions. Everyone has one. :good:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Well I actually got a few that I've all ways liked..

2010 ASC Pontiac Firebird Concept (Bassed off the 1970 Pontiac Firebird its basicly a 2010 Comaro with a completely revamped body kit.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

2004 Cadillac Sixteen Concept(Sexy caddy that comes factory with 24's, 1000hp non-aspirated v16 engine and all wheel steering at high speeds. It also was gunna have the ability to run as a 4 cylinder to a 16 cylinder off the same engine!)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aston Martin Vanquish V12 S (Always liked the look of this thing.. Although i could never afford it)

Posted Image

Now more realistic possibilities.. Id love to drop a V8 SHO engine into my taurus. Possable with a turbo set up as well. There are only 2 conversions into a 4th generation Taurus that I know of. Ford only put these engins into the 1999 Taurus SHO's all the other shows are V6. Tuned correctly they can put out upwards of 400hp non-aspirated.

1999 Taurus SHO

Posted Image

Posted Image

2005 Taurus SE V6 Vulcan (This is what I have currently... Well engine wise lol...)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here is pics of the 2 engine swap into a 4th Gen Taurus that currently exist. (what I want done to mine...)

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here is a couple pics of my modded Taurus for shits...

Posted Image

Posted Image

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

my moms jeep 5.7 hemi with the srt8 motor...( she had a shop in ithaca do a motor swap.. it fuckin halls ass now imm uploading a vid of 0-100 that i just did about 5 mins ago...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived