who commutes and how far is it?

04 suburban..lol

Gettin 13mpg up the hill bout 18 on the way down. Untill I put my 18's in there.lol

sometimes I drive the mbz. it gets 27mpg coming down and 19 on the way up

hella cash

this guy wipes his ass with 100s so the commutes nothin for him lol

as far as me i pay a dollar get on the city bus and it drops me right in front of work lol

hella cash

this guy wipes his ass with 100s so the commutes nothin for him lol

as far as me i pay a dollar get on the city bus and it drops me right in front of work lol

fuck me sideways the bus is only a dollar there?

its friggin 2.50 here and no transfers jeezus

I like takin the bus and lightrail cause i can watch the wierdos (so many fuckin wierdos out there its not even funny)

DAMN 2.50 a dollar ours is like 0.50 cents for our buses.i drive like maybe 5 miles school,work,girls house all in one day

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i havent been on the buss in YEARRRS.... like 12 years. i use to love the lightrail. lmao david.my wife just said buss is 1.50 here with a transfer

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

we have 1 buck buses up here but just local shorter buses lol but whatever works(i drive though). when i was working as a tech i had a good half hour -45min ride each way. not too bad at all. bummer for ya guys who drive far but whatever works huh. im sure ill be there with ya soon cuz not alot of work around this way..northern MN ftl lol

(so many fuckin wierdos out there its not even funny)

You are 1 of them David.

lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

this guy wipes his ass with leaves cause he spends all his money on Gas

Yeah that's more like it..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i drive in to manhattan for college, so its about a 100mile commute round trip, and then i drive all throughout long island and the 5 bouroughs for my job, so i might be hitting 300miles/day on the days i have work/school. i really dont mind...if im stuck in traffic, i can put on a movie and [listen] to it.

:)