Paranormal Activity

Was it a shaky home video the whole time like the blair witch? If so, count me out.

not as bad no. i CANT take those kinds of movies. i saw maybe 15 minutes total of cloverfield. eyes shut the rest. this one was not so bad

wow, wasnt as bad as Blair witch, I might be interested in it now

So why was this movie scary? Just because it was done with home video cameras, and it made it look real?

it was an eerie scary. not like monsters jumping out at you n shit, but stuff you could be sittin at home and be like wtf was that?? 'rea'l type scenarios i guess

Blair witch was boring, nothing is shown, just snot, and sound in the background to things you cant see, like Cloverfield, and most of M. Night Shamalans movies

I need to see action, not imagine something is happening just outside the cameras view

this shows some action ;)

i was a little disappointed...i got lead to believe it was gonna make you shit your britches and come out the theatre crying :(

my friend said she was in tears when she saw it the first time. we went last night and she saw it again lol. but...she talks about all kinds of paranormal shit that she's witnessed, even ever since she was little. like creepy creepy shit. so to her this movie was a lot more intense. like the talking about water faucets coming on? said that used to happen to her when she was little.

this movie was wack!!!!! suxed ass and all that the only good parts were the few mins they showed at night all the day time stuff was boring untill it started durning the day but was still weak

Blair witch in a house nuff said

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

IMO the movie was good ... but overall.... it was shit. The movie built up the suspense slowly .... but a good slow i guess. But no questions were really answered... And at the end your looking at the screen hoping that the movie comes back on or something but no. She kills her boyfriend and thats it. What kinda shit is that? What happened after that? Did she wake up normal and was like OMFG what happened? shit was dumb IMO. i was let down at the end .... fucking cliffhanger

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i didnt think the movie was scary at all TBH.. i slept fine that night.. bitch had some big titties though..

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

we saw it last night. We guessed what was going to happen as soon she showed him her back....

movie coulda been a lot better.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived