HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Beautiful... simply beautiful do work ed lol, thank you Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Doing a legal 160 @ dash, all sealed up from a NW setup that can play music will just be insane in so many ways. If anyone can do it you definitely have the ability and know how to pull it off Ed. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Forevrbumpn Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 did I read you ordered parts for 500 of these, when before there was only 50 available? damn, rob a bank? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 did I read you ordered parts for 500 of these, when before there was only 50 available? damn, rob a bank? haha, Well we are producing smart. So far this first lot is only 50 though to get it out there. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Doing a legal 160 @ dash, all sealed up from a NW setup that can play music will just be insane in so many ways. If anyone can do it you definitely have the ability and know how to pull it off Ed. Thank you, I hope I can do it. There are others that can do it too, its just a matter of time. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
mbdblue Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Thank you, I hope I can do it.There are others that can do it too, its just a matter of time. these woofs look straight fuckin business...and damn ed thats gonna be insane. Id def take a trip down just to see that! AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
mr.p Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 45kw is how many batteries? 20? gonna have to get some tires off a low boy! the motor is amazing, very nice work done to it. does this have the 5.5" coil? DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
HHR Ed Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 45kw is how many batteries? 20? gonna have to get some tires off a low boy! the motor is amazing, very nice work done to it. does this have the 5.5" coil? The plan is to have 24 batteries. I dont know how I'm gonna get the tired to hold up. Its a fun project. The new coil is 4.25" Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Red-navi-916 Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 pricing isnt bad for one of these unicorns its as much as i paid for both of my uni-horses go figure BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Nightshade Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Good to hear that you will be running these Ed. I would love to see them in person and it looks like that will happen. You better have an alarm wired to them though cause you know I'm gonna try to take at least one 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.