So i'm in the shower earlier....and i know the toilet is like 2 feet away....what do i do? Piss in the shower....and i think to myself.....i'm just the worst kind of person :(

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I know this may not seem as cool as the alarms and guns and shit and its not applicable to everyone, but A DOG. I have a couple pits running around in an eletric fence I have not had any trouble since I got them and I do live in a shitty part of my city, but I know some people cant have dogs just an Idea.

steven.jpg

So i'm in the shower earlier....and i know the toilet is like 2 feet away....what do i do? Piss in the shower....and i think to myself.....i'm just the worst kind of person :(

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

My truck is parked 15 feet from my bedroom window. its empty right now but once it does get loaded up it won't be getting messed with

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

:censored: 2 weeks ago my home was robbed from behind :shok: I WELCOME THEM BACK!!!

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K)

DC 350.4

(2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES

(3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT

Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi

Singer Alt FTW

TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW

Well Chode, I think a good investmeant for you would be a 2-way pager alarm from Viper or Clifford.

If they where banging on the thing they know it aint got an alarm, so they will be back prob around 2-4am when your passed the hell out.

Get the alarm fast, and get a glass break sensor added to it (only like 20ish bucks extra).

not 100% sure but I think hes got a viper 2way if I remember correctly...

man that sucks nick. keep an eye on her for a little while.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I came home at lunch from work to find my door open and shotgun on the front strairs and couldn't immediatelty find my dogs. *(they were hiding behind the house)*. Bar stools were stuffed in the dog door (which is where I believe they gained entry after negotiating fence). Mother fuckers got everything. If they couldn't take it they broke it. For instance the 52" plasma was bashed in with my own rifle. Every room in the house was desacrated and it all happened between 6:00 am and 11:30 am WHILE I WAS AT FUGG'N WORK. The kicker is that there were THREE housewives home at the time directly in front, and both sides. They all have dogs and all report that their and our dogs were barking apeshit around 9:30 am yet didn't bother looking into it. These guys weren't by any means professionals but they did play many mind-fuck games with us (or just completely random fucking retards). Good thing they didn't run into me in person or they would have found my .45

no you're a towell

99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW

DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K)

DC 350.4

(2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES

(3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT

Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi

Singer Alt FTW

TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW

Archived