Chode69 Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Posted December 4, 2009 TDH to nicks house.its about to go down. ASSEMBLE!!! Well Chode, I think a good investmeant for you would be a 2-way pager alarm from Viper or Clifford.If they where banging on the thing they know it aint got an alarm, so they will be back prob around 2-4am when your passed the hell out. Get the alarm fast, and get a glass break sensor added to it (only like 20ish bucks extra). i go have a 2 way alarm system..i Have the Viper 5900 with the mile range... glass break sensor wont do anything...i have tint and it defeats the purpose....also whoever aid dogs..i have them as well...2 Great Danes and a Pug. and one of those Danes is VERY territorial...the pug would probably let the fuckers in haha...but nah the pug was actually the one whow as barking. hes def and thats what had me more worried that they were like banging on a window in the house...he feels for the vibrations like if someone knocks on the door he feels it and will bark. OH HAY! It's me Nick. Don't shoot! HAHA So, everything ok? so far everything is straight not 100% sure but I think hes got a viper 2way if I remember correctly...man that sucks nick. keep an eye on her for a little while. correct...and i def will be and damn steveo...that blows NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
alphasig293 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 I hate fuckers stealing shit, we just had a guy in our neighborhood get caught, he's broken into at least 12 houses and business in the past few weeks. I was hoping that SOB was gonna come in my house while I was there or my wife, she can shoot my 45. better than I can, I told her to aim at his nutts and don't stop shooting till the clip was empty. Fucking theives. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
stevo2deep Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 Thanks for the support, I was pretty drunk last night when I posted but everything is still fresh in my mind and I just get more and more pissed off with time. Every once in a while there's something I can't find or some file on my laptop that is gone. Even worse I had pictures of my recent build that I was going to put together as a log on this site, now they can see everything I did to secure my box and sub, as well as exactly what I've got in the truck. I'll be ready if they come back, and not to freak you out Chode69, but definitely get used to staying on point. It's just a whole new mindset for me. Sign of the times I guess. no you're a towell 99 Isuzu Vehicross FTW DC 5K (would like to be 7.5K) DC 350.4 (2X) SOLOX 18s WALL 17 CUBES (3X) XS D3100'S REAR / (1X) D3400 FRONT Kenwood Excelon flip-out w/rear view and navi Singer Alt FTW TOO LAZY TO LOG BUILD, MAYBE TOMORROW
trainman0978 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 walk outside with a .40 caliber Glock in your hand, with the porch light on, and it usually deters most people.... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Cr@sh Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 http://cgi.ebay.com/4-CH-Camera-DVR-Securi...=item1c0bdda144 Cheap, effective, and you dont have to go outside at least untill it's time to shoot! My old install at cardomain, never finished!
meade916 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 only gangsta shotgun tottin muthafuckas watch mythbusters damn bro you went from being a pimply face kid to a dont fuck with me grown-up in just the last 3 years LOL!! I like the home-defender.....i want one like that. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
AI James Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 that pic reminds me i need to go buy a belt today lol my buckle snapped on my canvas one and i needs me some leather...btw awesome defender as steve said.
dugee81 Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 i got robbed around xmas time last year.. fools need $$ for drugs or to pay bills or to buy presents for their friends/family because THEY ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WORK FOR IT. worst part is, im pretty sure it was my "best friend" who robbed me, because he needed $ for xmas gifts... so i would say, stay on the alert for now. im sure things will settle down after the holidays.. maybe. 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Chode69 Posted December 4, 2009 Author Report Posted December 4, 2009 damn bro you went from being a pimply face kid to a dont fuck with me grown-up in just the last 3 years LOL!! I like the home-defender.....i want one like that. hey i wasnt that pimpley haha....but yea i love my lil stubby shawty that pic reminds me i need to go buy a belt today lol my buckle snapped on my canvas one and i needs me some leather...btw awesome defender as steve said. glad i could help haha NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
99vic Posted December 4, 2009 Report Posted December 4, 2009 my lil stubby (yes its legal 18 inches of barrel) twins? jp jp wonder what they had planned, the beat or the lawn equip. or boff glad you heard them before it was to late. i have been jacked a couple times. it sucks.. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.