Alright men I need some shitty beer wisdom!! This year is once again time for shitty beer new year and I need some names of your personal experience in "Dude this beer tastes like panther piss!" I need a ringer to give my buddies the shits.

LAY'EM ON ME HERE WE GO!

Well one shitty beer I actually drink alot (embarrassingly enough) it is called Black Label. Not sure how far past Wisconsin it is available though.

Otherwise, you said panther piss and I know Wildcat Ice is about the shittiest stuff I've ever found, cheap too.

wild2.jpg

images-1.jpg

Guess to each his own lol. Say what you want about Steel Reserve but gimme 3 of them and im good for the night.

i gotta agree with this man, 1-2 40s of steel reserve will get you shitfaced and its cheap :) halfway through the bottle it doesnt even taste bad haha.

However, gotta say as far as taste goes, steel reserve is definitely pretty bad. i only like it cuz its cheap as hell and works for me everytime, never gotten a hangover off it :) also fuck whoever said bud light sucks lol, its probly my fav behind corona.

shitty taste though, i nominate coors, steel reserve or almost any 40 really, and keystone.

lance2.png

The HY-VEE up here had it last time I was in there....Cheap! :lol:

Looks like a road trip this weekend, what do you say Joe?

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

King Cobra!

and miller highlife sux balls.... oh and you cant forget Guinness drought... or pretty much anything from Guinness...

+1 on the king cobra, also look for laser....some other good stuff...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

King Cobra!

and miller highlife sux balls.... oh and you cant forget Guinness drought... or pretty much anything from Guinness...

always wondered about cobra....glad I made the right decision...

oh and I almost forgot...molson golden....couldnt deal with it

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Anything Miller...

Seriously though, never drink this

0evileyebeeraa0.jpg

Hands down worst beer I've ever tasted. Makes Steel Reserve taste as good as Sam Adams.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

you cant go right with pabst blue ribbon. lol

pabst blue ribbon ughh! :bad: they had a good deal at the store on time for pabst so I bought some I drank one well tried to drink it and gave the rest to the bums YUCK!

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived