Jump to content

When my Car burnt down.. Pics/Video inside


Recommended Posts

Posted

I definetly know how ya feel man.. my truck burnt a few days ago too.. Sorry bout it tho.. hope insurance treats ya well

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

Posted

that is crazy man, im glad to hear everyone is ok

TEAM NEMESIS

my system

1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21

2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz

Meca scores

1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz,

1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz

Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train

Posted

glad no one's hurt.

that sucks those are nice cars. almost bought a 4 door without the super charger.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

Did you get the fire recall done?

*edit*

shit just reread it... damn you just now got your notice?!?! I got mine well over a year ago.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

that shit looks scary. it sucks that the audio was cut out since you could still hear the people talking and yelling over the music

Posted

Found it and uploaded it to youtube

Here is the video clip I have of it... It is not very good though. It was taken with a cell phone by one of the neighbors.

Posted

Damn that's some serious flames!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Posted

God damn it looks like Christine in that video. I'm glad no one was in it though, that's at least something to be thankful for. That and insurance. Do you have any ideas for your next vehicle?

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

He took his mom's car a 2000 Monte Carlo, I gave my wive the new vehicle a 2009 Chevy Equinox and I bought a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer... the one that I have all the stereo gear in.

Insurance company was very easy to deal with.. then a week later when I got the recall notice I gave it to the insurance company and they went after GM.

This all happened a little over a year ago. but figured I would show what a engine compartment fire can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...