baaudio Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Not exactly audio. But I had a guy tellin me a story the other day about him drivin his buddies 2500hp 1995 viper at 400mph down broadway. Claiming he covered about 2 miles in 8 seconds. When he left I facepalmed so hard I think I got a concussion Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Mr. Darkjustice Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Not exactly audio. But I had a guy tellin me a story the other day about him drivin his buddies 2500hp 1995 viper at 400mph down broadway. Claiming he covered about 2 miles in 8 seconds. When he left I facepalmed so hard I think I got a concussion man that car mustve snorted some hella good coke to move that fast Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
lolitskasey Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 I was at my local shop picking up some 1/0 terminals and i over heard them talking about this guy hitting 200 dbs. I just walked out loling.
Neo_frog Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 Not exactly audio. But I had a guy tellin me a story the other day about him drivin his buddies 2500hp 1995 viper at 400mph down broadway. Claiming he covered about 2 miles in 8 seconds. When he left I facepalmed so hard I think I got a concussion That would actually be 900mph to cover that distance in that amount of time. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
baaudio Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 That would actually be 900mph to cover that distance in that amount of time. ill let him know haha Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
BluX Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 This is why I WILL NOT discuss car audio with anyone else... unless they show some sign of knowledge in the car audio field. Mention the names FI, Mach5, AA, RE, Image Dynamics, Zed Audio, etc... we are liable to talk for hours on end about car audio, but if you mention Pyramid or Volfenhag, I'm turning around and walking the other way. I've just gotten tired of hearing about how they blew out their windshield doing 160 decibels with their 2 mismatched 10s, one with a hole in the surround, in a leaky prefab box with a hole on the top of it and a 12 mounted in the hole, hooked up to a crappy Volfenhag amp. I don't care if you have 2 Pyramid subs on a 3,000 watt Sony amp or if it is louder than mine... I don't want the loudest system, I just want to have some beats to listen to on the way to work and back or if I'm riding around. I do have to mention though, when it sounds good and loud enough to send chills down my spine and bring a tear to my eyes, I'm damn proud to have taken my time to get into this hobby. BluX 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Mach 5 MJ-18 (4 Ohm) Alpine MRP-M1000 Alpine 9813
77-AUDIO Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 I thank its funny when people try and have the bumping systems and all you hear is the horn speaker behind the grille and then when they pass trunk rattling like crazy. their is some bass i give them that but its the trunk rattle that pisses me off. fix that crap please. or when they start talking about their 2 15's and 3500 boss amp and I shut them down with 1 15 and a 1500 watt Sundown. Then they want what I have and ask how much and you tell them and they are like I can get a better deal at the flea market. And I am like SURE u can!!!!!! I cant stand the know it alls and the want it all but dont want to pay for it... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
cracker Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 its still funny as hell when a buddy of mine, who BSs more than anybody always comes over and says how his sisters s10 blazer got some new vega 12s put in at bestbuy and when they rolled away turined it up and" the back glass went flying off across the street and broke" lol i always give him shit saying" yeah chevy should of made the hinges stronger than the glass" lol im gonna try to record the convo next time he starts going into story mode lol cuz he tells the same story every other time he stops by lol. he is a good dude though just BSs a bit lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
PUNKYOU007 Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 I know it all Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted April 29, 2010 Report Posted April 29, 2010 another thing i think is hilarious is when people inflate how much they spent on their flea market shit to look like A they spent more than you or B to show how 'awesome' of a deal they got. i had a guy tell me his type Rs cost 900 each but he got them for 150 a piece. i just straight up laughed in his face Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.