Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Yeah, I ordered mine a month or so back and it took them like 3.5 weeks I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Torres Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 took a nit bit to get mine, but patience is a virtue. i love mine. they flicker when i turn em off...but think that's due to my truck. ima get a relay for them. and i think my HID's are in the 'highs' side of my headlights lol. the projector part said 'no HID' so i stuck it in the other slot. oh well still...love my headlights. so pretty. 6k = not too blue = ftw!!
n8ball2013 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You will have a good bit of variation, my 55w 8ks are less blue than my 35w 6ks damn it all to hell. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Rainman215 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 They know the are behind, they update their main page very often. You should have seen this before you ordered. On top of that when you place your order, they give you a number you can see exactly what order numbers they are working on, and how many orders they shipped that day. Sounds like good service to me. Sucks your calls havent been returned, but they have given you all the info you need to pretty much know when your order has been shipped. And I ordered 3 weeks ago and got it 1 week ago, and even at that time, it was posted that they were behind. Good luck and enjoy the price. Quoted from their site- "We are currently shipping 24 hours a day to catch up on backorders. We received our shipments after being cleared through customs May 12th and are doing everything possible to get as many orders out as we can." When I ordered ... there was nothing on the site. And the shiptrackr shit didnt mean anything ... Once i saw it was past my order # and i didnt get an email thats when i got curious and found out they were backordered... and that was from their rep on bimmerforums. Anyways. Just gotta wait and see. My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
n8ball2013 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 With our upgrade, all customer information has been switched over, but order status prior to order number 85000 has not been transferred yet, please refer to the emails we send you for tracking and further information regarding orders placed on DDM Tuning v2. Your orders are not lost, they are in our internal system, and have yet to be pushed into our new database. Thanks for understanding! wtf my order is 83xxx. what kind of bullshit upgrade is done half ass like that. That would never fly at my work. I wonder if that means the orders after 85000 are going to be filled first since they are in their "new" system. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Mosin Posted May 21, 2010 Author Report Posted May 21, 2010 Mine is 82xxx and they got shipped yesterday. They should get here on Sat. via FedEx. Hopefully it all works out... Edit: If I get them Saturday I'll post before and after pics of down road view with the same angle and such.. Derp.
Rainman215 Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 Well fuck DDM. They first said the 15th to ship out ... then the 19th .... So im refreshing my inbox every 5 minutes then im like fuck this and I call. So now they are telling me in 7 days my order will ship out .... from may 3rd to may 27th to ship out .. cool. Order 818xx FYI My 02 Accord Wall Build 2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500 Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R
corona_jeff Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 Aahhhhh you guys make me feel so relieved that I'm gonna get a great product!! If I like them, etc, I'm gonna order the fogs and brights. Anyone care to tell how the 8000k 55W bulbs look? I'm looking for a bulb with a tint of blue, is that the right one I ordered? the 55 watt kit washes out some of the color. yours will look more of a diamond white/6000K than anything. shoulda got 10 or 12K if you wanted a more blue color.
7jezuz7 Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 You all want to make me order HID's from DDM now! Despite the slow shipping. I want a bright white light with a little blue, should I go with the 55 watt 8000k or 6000k? I have some 35 watt 8000k right now but they're from xtremehids.com they shipped in a timely matter and I love them on my Tahoe (~$100) but if I can get something cheaper and it still work the same, then why not. An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
qu1cks1lver56 Posted May 21, 2010 Report Posted May 21, 2010 I've ordered 3 sets of HID's from DDM. They take forever! My first set took like a month and a half to get here, they even gave me a tracking number that said delivery date and what not, but it was like a month after the "delivery date" The 2nd 2 sets got here in roughly a month. I know it's gay, and their CS sucks, but you will get your stuff. First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.